You are viewing content from Gaydio London. Would you like to make this your preferred location?
Digital Marketing and Social Media Assistant
To help with engagement of our audience and to support the marketing team to drive more people to listen to the station
- To support and manage engaging social posts on our social media.
- To agree mutually beneficial partnerships with a range of organisations to extend our brand.
- To add content to our website
- To come up with exciting and engaging ways to drive traffic, especially to listen to our web-stream
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Good English skills.
- Good IT skills.
- Social Media Skills.
- Organised and a good communicator.
- Can demonstrate an understanding of the community we serve (LGBT+ people.)