You are viewing content from Gaydio London. Would you like to make this your preferred location?
Partnerships Coordinator & Station Assistant
To help develop and manage a range of relationships cross the radio station and to act as a station assistant, helping maintain a clean and tidy office environment.
- Identifying new relationships with charity partners and supporting them to put together on air campaigns.
- Coordinating and managing relationships with events throughout the UK, with a focus on Pride Season events.
- Supporting the production process with administration tasks, which may include loading digital advertising, coordinating campaigns with clients.
- Helping support the office environment, keeping a tidy workplace.
- Answering incoming calls and enquiries
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Good Maths and English skills.
- Good IT skills.
- Preferably can demonstrate some digital production skills.
- Organised and a good communicator.
- Can demonstrate an understanding of the community we serve (LGBT+ people.)
- Is professional with a friendly manner.