4 Half Price Counselling Sessions
- Browse Vouchers
Have you been considering accessing therapy? Tackle issues around anxiety, trauma, and self-esteem with an LGBT plus focussed therapist – either face to face or online with four half price counselling sessions with BACP registered humanistic counsellor Carlie Pottington.
I booked up for the therapy sessions through Gaydio never done anything like that before. First session was amazing...
About Carlie Pottington: I am a qualified humanistic counsellor offering online therapy. I specialise in working with gender, sexuality, trauma, anxiety and self-esteem, providing an LGBTQ+ affirmative practice.
During lockdown I'm providing counselling over secure webcam link - but once restrictoions are lifted vouchers can be transferred to face-to-face sesions if you please.
My practice is defined by a relational way of working which means the relationship I build with clients is at the heart of successful therapy. It is within a trusted relationship you can feel safe to share your difficult experiences and emotions. I provide therapy to adults from all backgrounds, across the gender, sexuality and relationship diversity spectrum.
A long way to go but it was so cathartic to be able to unload without fear, shame or embarrassment. It's helping already. A positive step forward...
I have over 5 years’ experience working within the LGBTQ+ Mental Health sector providing face-to-face counselling for LGBTQ Switchboard and Mind Out. I understand the reason you might be seeking therapy could be irrespective of your identity, however, knowing you are working with an affirmative counsellor can take away the added stress of “coming out” to your therapist. Equally, I am aware we live in a heteronormative and cisnormative society and how this can impact on your self-worth and self-esteem, leading to feelings of shame, doubt, anxiety and depression. I bring my warmth, compassion and openness to the counselling process to co- create a space of trust and collaboration. In turn this ensuring clients feel heard, supported and accepted as they are.
I work collaboratively to explore client’s thoughts, feelings and behaviours, as well as our responses to each other. This process leads to clients experiencing a deeper understanding of yourself, increased self-awareness and the ability to implement growth and reach your full potential.
If you have any questions or would like to find out more before you purchase, follow the link to Carlie's website or leave your details below to arrange a brief telephone consultation with you to answer your queries.
- Voucher must be claimed within six months of sale - please claim by emailing email@example.com with your voucher number or by attaching the PDF receipt.
- Vouchers are non-refundable apart from in the following circumstances:
- The defining feature of successful therapy is the relationship between the client and therapist. Therefore, if the client doesn’t feel they would like to work with me after the first session they are entitled to a full refund of the vouchers
- Alternatively, if I do not feel I have the relevant experience to support the client I will advise I can not work with them. The client will be entitled to a full refund of the vouchers and I will refer the client to an alternative therapist who will be able to support them.
- If there is any personal link between myself and the client or between clients I will not be able to work with the new client and they will be entitled to a refund.
- 18 years or over.
- Bookings are subject to availability.
- Vouchers are non-transferable.
1. Area of Application
These Terms and Conditions are valid in the current version at any one time and apply to the relationship between Gaydio CIC and subsidiaries (“Gaydio”) and Customers.
2. Definitions and Interpretation
2.1. Business Partner means any individual, company or other entity with whom Gaydio have a commercial relationship.
2.2. Contract means the agreement made between Gaydio and the Customer when the Customer completes the online purchase of Vouchers.
2.3. A Customer is an individual who purchases a Voucher online via this site.
2.4. Purchase Price is the price of the Voucher as stated from time to time on this site.
2.5 Service Provider means the entity providing the service for which the Voucher has been purchased.
2.6. Voucher means the voucher purchased online this site by the Customer.
2.7. Words in the singular shall include the plural and visa versa.
3. Conditions of Purchase
3.1. The Customer is required to make their order of the Voucher via the Gaydio website and to follow the instructions therein to complete their order of the Voucher.
3.2. Once the Customer has completed the online process, they shall have entered a legally binding Contract with Gaydio and shall be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
4. Conditions of Payment
4.1. Payment for the Voucher must be performed by the Customer exclusively by PayPal or credit or debit card as instructed online.
4.2. Payment of the Purchase Price is taken in full online and must be completed prior to Gaydio processing the Customer's order.
5. Reservation of Proprietary Rights
The Voucher remains the property of Gaydio until the Voucher has been paid for in full and received by the Customer.
6.1. The Voucher will be emailed to the address supplied to Gaydio by the Customer within 24 hours. Please contact us if you have not received your voucher after this time.
6.2. Gaydio reserves the right to refuse to deliver overseas.
6.3. In the event that the Voucher is lost, Gaydio may, but will not be obliged to replace the Voucher.
7. Termination of the Contract
Gaydio may refuse to complete a Customer's order in certain circumstances which include, but are not limited to;
1. typing, printing or calculation errors on the part of the Customer;
2. where the Customer has any liabilities to Gaydio;
3. where the Voucher are no longer available; or
4. where the Customer has failed to pay the Purchase Price or any other fees due by them.
8. Refund Policy
8.0 You have a statutory right to refund your voucher within fourteen days of receiving it via email from us (sometimes called a cooling off period). To cancel your purchase of a voucher or exercise your statutory rights you can do so by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In these circumstances, a refund can be made to:
- To the individual who purchased the Voucher
- To the same credit or debit card the Voucher was purchased on
8.1. Should an establishment cease trading within the validity period then a refund will be issued. The Customer can obtain a refund by emailing email@example.com - the Voucher must be unused and not damaged.
3. Refunds cannot be given once a booking has been made, nor on expired or extended vouchers.
8.3. Refunds cannot be given under any other circumstances.
9. Guarantee and Liability
9.1. Gaydio liability is hereby limited to the value of the Voucher.
9.2. Gaydio is not responsible for the performance of the Service Provider and does not guarantee or warrant the performance of the Service Provider.
9.3. Should the Customer not be satisfied with the performance of the Service Provider, the Customer may direct their complaint to Gaydio, by contacting Gaydio in the manner prescribed in clause 8. Gaydio shall thereafter take all reasonable steps to investigate the Customer's complaint, but are not obliged to take any further steps.
10. Data Protection
10.1. Gaydio shall at all times comply with the applicable laws relating to the processing of Personal DataEuropean General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR)
10.2. The Customer states his or her consent for the use of Customer data for advertising purposes by Gaydio and the transfer of this data to the Business Partners of Gaydio when completing the order of the Voucher online.
10.3. By accepting these Terms and Conditions, Gaydio and their Business Partners may contact the Customer with information about products, services and special offers.
10.5. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any third parties.
11. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
11.1. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
11.2. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
Should any provision of these Terms and Conditions be found by any court or other competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extend required, be deemed not to form part of these Terms and Conditions and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall not be affected.
No variation and/or addition to these Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is agreed in writing and signed by Gaydio.
14. Vouchers are subject to availability at the time of booking – please contact the outlet to ensure that you are able to secure the time or date you wish at the earliest possible. You are strongly recommended to contact the outlet at an early stage.
15. No change is given if the face value of the voucher is not fully spent with the outlet.