4 Half Price Personal Training Sessions
- Browse Vouchers
Achieve success through weight loss and muscle gain by accessing the 'Moremind Method'
What does that mean for you?
1.Get 4 PT sessions geared towards losing weight or gaining muscle mass from the comfort of your own home.
2. Get access to manifestation meditations that will help you achieve success.
3. Get a workout plan that is built for you not for the internet and in a way that makes home workouts fun. (With demonstrative videos).
4. Get access to personal nutritional targets and tracking in order to meet your body goals.
5. Regular communication to keep you accountable.
Thanks to Gaydio, you can save 50% on Mind Muscle Motive "Moremind Method". As this is online, you can share the PT sessions with your housemate, partner or whoever you live with, saving you even more money.
All my clients get a fully-immersive system that goes beyond regular in-gym training sessions. I understood the need for greater accountability than 1 or 2 work out sessions a week, and created a system that means i can guide my clients to success with complete shared transparency.
My aim is to serve you and guarantee you get to your fitness goal whilst putting your mental health first, simplifying the process, and taking away all the boring stuff you don’t need to know. I am genuinely committed to putting mental health at the forefront of a healthy lifestyle and personally understand how our own mind’s can make life, and meeting our fitness goals a whole lot harder. Which is why I approach my training from a holistic perspective.
Still not sure, have a watch of this video from Andrew who has used Mind Muscle Motive!
These Terms and Conditions are valid in the current version at any one time and apply to the relationship between Gaydio CIC and subsidiaries (“Gaydio”) and Customers.
2. Definitions and Interpretation
2.1. Business Partner means any individual, company or other entity with whom Gaydio have a commercial relationship.
2.2. Contract means the agreement made between Gaydio and the Customer when the Customer completes the online purchase of Vouchers.
2.3. A Customer is an individual who purchases a Voucher online via this site.
2.4. Purchase Price is the price of the Voucher as stated from time to time on this site.
2.5 Service Provider means the entity providing the service for which the Voucher has been purchased.
2.6. Voucher means the voucher purchased online this site by the Customer.
2.7. Words in the singular shall include the plural and visa versa.
3. Conditions of Purchase
3.1. The Customer is required to make their order of the Voucher via the Gaydio website and to follow the instructions therein to complete their order of the Voucher.
3.2. Once the Customer has completed the online process, they shall have entered a legally binding Contract with Gaydio and shall be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
4. Conditions of Payment
4.1. Payment for the Voucher must be performed by the Customer exclusively by PayPal or credit or debit card as instructed online.
4.2. Payment of the Purchase Price is taken in full online and must be completed prior to Gaydio processing the Customer's order.
5. Reservation of Proprietary Rights
The Voucher remains the property of Gaydio until the Voucher has been paid for in full and received by the Customer.
6.1. The Voucher will be emailed to the address supplied to Gaydio by the Customer within 24 hours. Please contact us if you have not received your voucher after this time.
6.2. Gaydio reserves the right to refuse to deliver overseas.
6.3. In the event that the Voucher is lost, Gaydio may, but will not be obliged to replace the Voucher.
7. Termination of the Contract
Gaydio may refuse to complete a Customer's order in certain circumstances which include, but are not limited to;
1. typing, printing or calculation errors on the part of the Customer;
2. where the Customer has any liabilities to Gaydio;
3. where the Voucher are no longer available; or
4. where the Customer has failed to pay the Purchase Price or any other fees due by them.
8. Refund Policy
8.0 You have a statutory right to refund your voucher within fourteen days of receiving it via email from us (sometimes called a cooling off period). To cancel your purchase of a voucher or exercise your statutory rights you can do so by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In these circumstances, a refund can be made to:
To the individual who purchased the Voucher
To the same credit or debit card the Voucher was purchased on
8.1. Should an establishment cease trading within the validity period then a refund will be issued. The Customer can obtain a refund by emailing email@example.com - the Voucher must be unused and not damaged.
3. Refunds cannot be given once a booking has been made, nor on expired or extended vouchers.
8.3. Refunds cannot be given under any other circumstances.
9. Guarantee and Liability
9.1. Gaydio liability is hereby limited to the value of the Voucher.
9.2. Gaydio is not responsible for the performance of the Service Provider and does not guarantee or warrant the performance of the Service Provider.
9.3. Should the Customer not be satisfied with the performance of the Service Provider, the Customer may direct their complaint to Gaydio, by contacting Gaydio in the manner prescribed in clause 8. Gaydio shall thereafter take all reasonable steps to investigate the Customer's complaint, but are not obliged to take any further steps.
10. Data Protection
10.1. Gaydio shall at all times comply with the applicable laws relating to the processing of Personal DataEuropean General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR)
10.2. The Customer states his or her consent for the use of Customer data for advertising purposes by Gaydio and the transfer of this data to the Business Partners of Gaydio when completing the order of the Voucher online.
10.3. By accepting these Terms and Conditions, Gaydio and their Business Partners may contact the Customer with information about products, services and special offers.
10.5. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any third parties.
11. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
11.1. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
11.2. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
Should any provision of these Terms and Conditions be found by any court or other competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extend required, be deemed not to form part of these Terms and Conditions and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall not be affected.
No variation and/or addition to these Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is agreed in writing and signed by Gaydio.
14. Vouchers are subject to availability at the time of booking – please contact the outlet to ensure that you are able to secure the time or date you wish at the earliest possible. You are strongly recommended to contact the outlet at an early stage.
15. No change is given if the face value of the voucher is not fully spent with the outlet.
Terms and Conditions for MindMuscleMotive Training Programmes:
- The Client agrees to purchase a MindMuscleMotive Membership. This purchase/agreement is governed by the Consumer Contracts Regulations Act 2013 and other statutory provisions applicable.
- No refunds will be offered after a sale is made unless agreed as an exception.
- For any special offers/limited discounts for all products, MindMuscleMotive have a zero refund policy.
- If a refund has been agreed as an exception the refund will only be issued within 14 days of enrolment in the Trainings subject to the request being made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org The Client understands that a verbal refund request is not valid. Should the client wish to cancel or withdraw from the Trainings after this time, the Client consents that they will be required to pay the full tuition price as per their agreed payment plan within the agreed time frame, no refund will be granted outside these terms for whatever reason.
- The client agrees to pay the agreed tuition fee to MindMuscleMotive on the specified dates agreed when the purchase is made. The Client agrees that MindMuscleMotive has the right to revoke their access to the training and content if the agreed payments are not made on the agreed specified dates. To reinstate the access, payments will need to be brought up to date and no extension will be granted to the training period, unless an agreement is made with MindMuscleMotive.
- The Client agrees that MindMuscleMotive may change dates and timings of the coaching calls and training days or content and they will not be eligible for compensation or a refund as a result.
- The training must be completed within the specified time frame of the agreed coaching programme and no extension will be granted.
The Client understands and accepts that MindMuscleMotive make no guarantee in relation to the specific outcomes the Client creates throughout the Trainings. The Client appreciates that the outcomes for all participants are personal awareness and empowerment. The Client also undertakes to willingly participate and serve the above outcome. Should the facilitator of the Trainings deem that it is not in the best interest of the Client that the Client continues to participate in the Training then MindMuscleMotive is entitled to terminate the Clients involvement at their discretion, in which case no tuition fees will be refunded.
- MindMuscleMotive does not, under any circumstances, warrant or guarantee the Client any specified results, amount of income that will be received or earned, or any other particular outcome or result of any kind. Results that the Client achieves are in no way, shape, or form, guaranteed by MindMuscleMotive or any of their respective agents and/or employees.
- The moneyback offer is limited to the MindMuscleMotive products specified at the time of purchase. This is a quality satisfaction guarantee that can only be claimed at the end of the coaching programme. The client is only entitled to claim their money back as agreed if the client can demonstrate that they have completed all training, engaged and participated in any challenges or homework set.
- The Client agrees not to use any content or Intellectual Property from the training for their own commercial gain without written consent from MindMuscleMotive. The Client may not sell anything to any MindMuscleMotive members without written consent from the MindMuscleMotive.
The Client confirms that the content and material on the MindMuscleMotive Platform may not be shared via email, text, or messenger and not posted