Competition Terms and Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) Competitions are open to residents of the United Kingdom (including Isle of Man and Channel Islands) only. Employees or volunteers of Gaydio CIC, Gaydio Brighton, Gaydio Digital, their partners, contributors, recent guests or their immediate families, agencies, or anyone else directly connected with the competition are not eligible to enter.
We do not offer refunds for cancellations due to the limited amount of tubs we have but we will rebook a date more suitable for you at no extra cost. You must give us 3 days notice for this to take place otherwise it may result in an extra charge of £50 being applied.
Accidents / Injury
The hirer acknowledges that the use of the hot tub is at the hirers own risk
Hot Tub Hire Sussex & Surrey will not be held liable for any accidents, injuries or death. Hot Tub Hire Sussex & Surrey will not be liable for accidents, injuries, or death caused by misuse of our tubs – this includes falling over on wet surfaces or falling in or out of the hot tub, use of drink, drugs etc.
Pregnant ladies must not use the hot tub unless they have sought medical advice first.
Anyone on medication must consult their Doctor and if you have any health concerns, please consult your Doctor before hot tub use.
Children under the age of 16 are strictly prohibited from using the hot tub, unless under strict supervision from adults at all times.
You must make sure that everyone using the hot tub is properly instructed on how to use it safely and correctly and that they have all read the instructions we have supplied.
Enter the water with care making sure it is not too hot (test first).
At a temperature of 37C or above you should not spend more than 15 minutes in the hot tub.
You the hirer must make sure the hot tub is not misused.
- • Only use plastic glasses in the hot tub.
- • Do not enter the hot tub with clothes on, suitable swimming attire only.
- • Do not enter the hot tub with shoes on or with any sharp object on your person.
- • Do not dive or jump into the hot tub.
- • Do not sit on the hot tub cover.
- • Do not smoke whilst in or around the hot tub.
- • Do not stand on the hot tub housing.
You the hirer must ensure everyone using the hot tub is in a sound, healthy and fit state or have permission from their Doctor where appropriate to use the hot tub safely.
You the hirer must make sure users are not under the influence of drugs or excess alcohol / drunken state. You must ensure that rules over too many people using the hot tub at once are put in place to prevent damage to the hot tub.
You must ensure the cover is on to retain the heat when not in use.
Always leave the hot tub plugged in and switched on when not in use in order for the filtration / heating systems to work. If it is accidentally switched off or a power failure occurs, the tub will need to be switched back on and reset as shown in the setup demonstration.
You must make sure everyone showers before using the hot tub.
No pets in or around the hot tub –
If any evidence this has occurred will result in loss of deposit to pay towards a deep clean of the hot tub and filtration system.
Use of Chemicals
Your health and wellbeing is of utmost importance to us.
Our hot tubs are thoroughly cleaned at our base before each new hire period we use detergent and bacteria killer – if you would like us to clean the hot tub in your presence, please ask us.
We bring enough chemicals with us for your hire period and we will show you how to use them.
Although we add chemicals we only use a guidance amount of chlorine for health and safety which may not be enough on its own.
It is the hirers responsibility when hiring the hot tub to seek guidance over effective third party chemical usage if needed.
To ensure the water in the hot tub is always clean and ready for use during your hire period you must ensure everyone SHOWERS before using the hot tub and all traces of dirt, makeup, moisturizer, creams, fake tan etc must be cleaned from your body before use.
The water in the hot tub will be clean when we leave, it is up to you to keep it that way.
The only way the water can get dirty, is if you put it there.
Do not add bubble bath, foam bath or washing up liquid of any description.
DO NOT use the hot tub if the water is not clean, sparkling and smelling fresh.
Anyone with fake tan of any description must not use the hot tub.
A cleaning charge of £25 or a filter replacement charge of £25 may apply if, when Hot Tub Hire Sussex & Surrey inspects the hot tub on collection, we are dissatisfied with the cleanliness
If we have to wait around as the hot tub has not been emptied or we need to clear the area for your hot tub or for any other reason then our time will be charged at £50.00 per hour
By hiring one of our hot tubs you adhere to all these terms and conditions
1. To enter the Prize Draw you must provide your name and email address.
2. You must live in the UK and be over 18 to enter. Trek America tours are designed for 18 - 38 year olds.
3. All entries must be made at a gaydio.co.uk
4. The prize is one space on a 7-day TrekAmerica Western BLT from San Francisco.
5. The prize includes one space on a 7-day TrekAmerica trip, 2 nights in budget lodging accommodation, 4 nights in hotels, transport and the services of a TrekAmerica tour leader as well as all inclusions outlined in the itinerary on the TrekAmerica website.
6. The prize also includes return economy flights – airline to be selected by TrekAmerica.
7. The prize does not include transfer to/from the airports, flights, pre/post nights’ accommodation, travel insurance, food and drink, spending money or anything else not listed in the itinerary on the TrekAmerica website.
8. Selected departure dates are offered from May 2019 to May 2020.
9. The holiday is offered in accordance with TrekAmerica’s standard booking conditions and is subject to availability.
11. The winner will be selected at random. The decision of TrekAmerica will be final. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. The draw date is Monday 25th March. The winner will be notified within 7 days of the draw date. If the winner does not accept the prize or if contact cannot be made within 28 days of the draw, the prize will be forfeited and offered to a substitute winner. It is the entrant's responsibility to notify TrekAmerica of any change in contact information.
13. If you are the winner, you may be required to participate in any publicity or promotion organised by the Promoter; this may include printing your name on the TrekAmerica website at www.trekamerica.co.uk or other group promotional material.
14. The prize is not transferable; it is only for the use of the winner (ie the lead passenger) and there is no cash alternative.
15. The promoter is Trek America Travel Limited, a member of the Travelopia Group of Companies. Registered UK Office: Origin One, 108 High Street, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 1BD.
16. Entry into this prize draw implies acceptance of these rules and conditions.
17. TrekAmerica reserves the right to withdraw or amend this offer without notice.
To enter you must fill the form in at https://www.gaydio.co.uk/win/thanks-congrats-surprise
1 entry per person.
One winner will be selected each week, before being announced on the Friday Breakfast show (7am - 10am).
Last date for entry is 5th June 2019. Starting dates for entry is 4th March 2019.
Entry can be made on any date, for the remaining weeks of the competition.
Where we can't establish a delivery address for the winner the prize will be forfeited.
if you're entry is chosen, you can not be chosen as a winner again throughout the competition
Winners will be selected by Gaydio based on the reason why someone should win a subscription
Prize must be claimed within 3 months from the date of allocation. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and is not creditable. Only valid on 1x 3 month flower bundle with 1 bouquet per month for 3 months. First bouquet will be selected by the winner, subsequent bouquets will be based on seasonal designs chosen by Bloom & Wild. Due to privacy rules, we can only notify winners if they have opted in to receive communications from Bloom & Wild. Flower subscription only valid for delivery in the UK. Further details at bloomandwild.com/terms-and-privacy.'
Prize is 4 tickets for Birmingham Pride Saturday 25th - Sunday 26th May
No travel, accommodation, food drink or other incidentals are included in the prize
Photo ID may be required to claim prize
Event runs it's own access T&C's in addition to this
Prize is 4 tickets for the Premier Enclosure for Bananarama at Newmarket Racecourse on Friday 9th August
2 winners will be drawn in total.
you can only win once
No travel or Accommodation is included in the prize
Photo Id may be required to claim prize.
Event runs it's own access T&C's in addition to this.
- Return transport to Disneyland Paris, travelling by Eurostar in Standard class direct to Disneyland Paris or indirect via Lille from London St Pancras, Ashford International or Ebbsfleet International OR economy class return flight from a selected regional airport to Paris Charles de Gaulle.
- Two (2) nights’ accommodation sharing one (1) standard room at a Disney Hotel (excluding Disneyland Hotel) including continental breakfast.
- Electroland tickets for four (4) people on Friday 5th July and Saturday 6th July 2019.
- Meal vouchers to cover meals for the duration of the three (3) day trip, covering: three (3) lunches and two (2) dinners.
- Four (4) x three (3) Day Park Hopper tickets valid for entry into Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park.