Competition Terms and Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) Competitions are open to residents of the United Kingdom (including Isle of Man and Channel Islands) only. Employees or volunteers of Gaydio CIC, Gaydio Brighton, Gaydio Digital, their partners, contributors, recent guests or their immediate families, agencies, or anyone else directly connected with the competition are not eligible to enter.
2) By entering any competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
3) All prizes are subject to availability. There will be no cash alternative.
4) Source material utilised by our question compilers will be taken as correct. The decision of the Gaydio judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5) Callers are not necessarily entitled to participate in the on-air competition and will not necessarily appear on-air in the order in which they are called. Gaydio is not obliged to reimburse callers for telephone charges when either on hold or on air.
6) Entry into the competition is deemed as agreement to take part in publicity accompanying or resulting from the competition.
7) Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in transit to the competition address. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
8) In the case of a prize draw, the first correct entry drawn will be the winner.
9) Entries will become the property of Gaydio and will not be returned.
10) Entry into the competition is free and Lottery and Gaming regulations do not apply.
11) No liability will be accepted on the part of Gaydio, its co-promoters or agents for any loss, illness or injury resulting directly or otherwise from participation in any competition or promotion.
12) No liability on the part of Gaydio, its co-promoters or agents will be accepted for any action, civil or otherwise, taken against individual participants in the promotion.
13) Entrants into the promotion have no claim whatsoever to any intellectual or other property connected to any promotion, which remains in the sole ownership of Gaydio.
14) No promotional activity with any 3rd party, can be undertaken by any participant, before or after the promotion, without the express written consent of Gaydio.
15) Collusion with other participants is strictly prohibited and may result in immediate disqualification.
16) Entrants may be required to take part in future promotional activity exclusively for Gaydio before/during and/or after the promotion in connection with the promotion.
17) Gaydio reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without notification. Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions also apply to any subsequent revision, whether notified or not.
18) Unless stated, Standard network charges apply to text entries.
19) Entrants may be contacted via email or phone or text message by Gaydio and its partners. To opt-out please email firstname.lastname@example.org
20) Competition Prizes are subject to partner conditions as applicable.
21) Gaydio or co-partner cannot be held responsible for delayed or undelivered items that are posted, including but not limited to tickets, wristbands or other entry mechanisms
22) Gaydio or co-partner Is not liable for any expenses incurred by competition entrants and winners related to the provision of this prize.
23) Competitions may be shared across the Gaydio Network. This includes Gaydio in any of the cities we currently broadcast in (list here) under the Gaydio brand on FM or DAB irrespective of the operating company. This also may include, but not limited to, online (including app, website and third party outlets) and via our website and social media.
24) If Gaydio or co-partner is unable to gain contact to the winner and/or the prize is not accepted within 7 days, the prize will be forfeited.
25) Where a prize is for an event, winners may be sent tickets via post or email supplied on the entrant form. Prizes may also be via a guest list or need to be collected in person. where collection is in person, this will be listed in the additional T&C's below.
26) Additional terms and conditions may apply, as below, for specific competitions. Where there is a conflict between the general terms and conditions and specific terms relating to competitions, Gaydio will be solely responsible for deciding which terms take priority.
New York / United Competition additional T&Cs
Entrants must be legal residents of the UK who are 21 years old or over. The prize is a certificate for two return flight economy class airline tickets on United Airlines for travel between London Heathrow and New York/Newark and access to the United Club lounge at Heathrow airport, excluding taxes with 3 night’s hotel accommodation at the Hotel Beacon, New York City in a luxury one-bedroom suite including a bottle of wine and chocolates. Flight and hotel tickets are valid from 1 July 2019 – June 30 2020. Both flights and hotel stay are subject to blackout dates.
For full terms and conditions please refer to the prize certificates. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
To enter the ‘Out in NYC’ competition, eligible participants must visit the entry page (https://www.gaydio.co.uk/win/win-a-trip-to-new-york-thanks-to-united-airlines) and enter their details to win. Prize winners will be selected at random.
United Airlines shall have no liability for notifications not received by any potential prize winner. Winner and plus one must have own valid passport and travel insurance.
Any person entering the competition or accepting or using any prize grants United a perpetual right to use his/her name, other biographical information, photos and/or likeness, and statements for commercial or publicity purposes, at any time without notice or compensation except where prohibited by law. Employees of United Airlines and its affiliates are not eligible to enter.
United’s decision is final and no-correspondence will be enter into. All prize claims are subject to verification by the Sponsor. By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
No travel money, or spending money is included in the prize. Any costs incurred on the trip, or stay at the hotel, is the responsibility of the Competition winner.
Transfers are not included in the prize.
Gym Group competition
1. The Promoter is The Gym Limited of 5th Floor, OneCroydon, 12 - 16 Addiscombe Road, Croydon, CR0 0XT.
2. The winner will be entitled to 1 x 12 month DO-IT membership at a The Gym location of their choice.
3. The Gaydio competition will run until midnight on 7th July 2019.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. Winners will be chosen by: a member of The Gym Group Limited or appointed bodies.
6. The winner will be notified by email/letter or social media within 28 days of being announced on social media. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 30 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
7. The promoter will notify the winners when and where the prize can be redeemed.
8. To be eligible for entry you must be a resident in the UK and aged 16 years or over.
9. The prize is not transferable, and no cash alternative will be offered.
10. The Gym Group cannot accept responsibility for entries lost or delayed in transmission. Under no circumstances will The Gym Group (or its parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies) be liable (unless such liability cannot be lawfully excluded) for any losses, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion it excludes liability, to the fullest
extent permitted by law for any loss or damage caused to the winner/s and/or companion/s arising out of these prizes.
11. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws and England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- 2 sets of 4 VIP tickets to be used by competition winners on any date BEFORE November 2nd.
- Winners will be chosen at random. Tickets are not to be resold.
- Each person will be given 2 drinks tokens each upon arrival OR a bottle of house spirt and mixers between 4.
- 4 front row seats will be reserved.
- Late comers will be admitted at a suitable time.
- Management reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone who is not compliant to the venues door policy.
- Failure to use your ticket on your chosen night may result in them being invalid and you will be unable to rebook.
- In special circumstances the producer will endeavour to rebook the tickets where available although this is not guaranteed.
- Travel to and from the venue is not included.
- Any accessibility and special needs or requirements must be notified to the producer prior to the chosen date.
- Please note the performance contains strobe lighting and flashing lights.
- The show is also strictly for adults (18+) and is not suitable for anyone under the age of 18. ID may be required.
- The show also contains scenes of a sexual nature, some infrequent mild language and sexual references throughout.
- This is a competition exclusive to Gaydio in conjunction with Pandora’s Door LTD.
Additional Marina Terms & Conditions
Prize is 5 pairs of standard tickets to location selected on entry, which can be:
MANCHESTER O2 Apollo - Tuesday October 29th
CARDIFF Motorpoint Arena - Friday November 1st
LONDON Eventim Apollo - Monday November 4th
BRIGHTON Centre - Tuesday November 5th
No tickets are available for Edinburgh.
Winners will be pulled at random, with...
A maximum of 2 winners selected for the Brighton event.
A maximum of 2 winners selected for the Cardiff event.
No Limit on the number of winners that can be selected for London & Manchester.
No travel, accommodation or spending money is included in the prize.
Events are subject to their own T&Cs and conditions of entry.
Pet Shop Boys Addition Terms & Conditions
- Prize is a Pairs of tickets.
- We will try to respect your location of choice but allocation may be restricted and prize may be for an alternative location.
- Tickets are subject to availability
Winners A list of our Competition winners can be found here.