Competition Terms and Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) Competitions are open to residents of the United Kingdom (including Isle of Man and Channel Islands) only. Employees or volunteers of Gaydio CIC, Gaydio Brighton, Gaydio Digital, their partners, contributors, recent guests or their immediate families, agencies, or anyone else directly connected with the competition are not eligible to enter.
2) By entering any competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
3) All prizes are subject to availability. There will be no cash alternative.
4) Source material utilised by our question compilers will be taken as correct. The decision of the Gaydio judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5) Callers are not necessarily entitled to participate in the on-air competition and will not necessarily appear on-air in the order in which they are called. Gaydio is not obliged to reimburse callers for telephone charges when either on hold or on air.
6) Entry into the competition is deemed as agreement to take part in publicity accompanying or resulting from the competition.
7) Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in transit to the competition address. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
8) In the case of a prize draw, the first correct entry drawn will be the winner.
9) Entries will become the property of Gaydio and will not be returned.
10) Entry into the competition is free and Lottery and Gaming regulations do not apply.
11) No liability will be accepted on the part of Gaydio, its co-promoters or agents for any loss, illness or injury resulting directly or otherwise from participation in any competition or promotion.
12) No liability on the part of Gaydio, its co-promoters or agents will be accepted for any action, civil or otherwise, taken against individual participants in the promotion.
13) Entrants into the promotion have no claim whatsoever to any intellectual or other property connected to any promotion, which remains in the sole ownership of Gaydio.
14) No promotional activity with any 3rd party, can be undertaken by any participant, before or after the promotion, without the express written consent of Gaydio.
15) Collusion with other participants is strictly prohibited and may result in immediate disqualification.
16) Entrants may be required to take part in future promotional activity exclusively for Gaydio before/during and/or after the promotion in connection with the promotion.
17) Gaydio reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without notification. Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions also apply to any subsequent revision, whether notified or not.
18) Unless stated, Standard network charges apply to text entries.
19) Entrants may be contacted via email or phone or text message by Gaydio and its partners. To opt-out please email firstname.lastname@example.org
20) Competition Prizes are subject to partner conditions as applicable.
21) Gaydio or co-partner cannot be held responsible for delayed or undelivered items that are posted, including but not limited to tickets, wristbands or other entry mechanisms
22) Gaydio or co-partner Is not liable for any expenses incurred by competition entrants and winners related to the provision of this prize.
23) Competitions may be shared across the Gaydio Network. This includes Gaydio in any of the cities we currently broadcast in (list here) under the Gaydio brand on FM or DAB irrespective of the operating company. This also may include, but not limited to, online (including app, website and third party outlets) and via our website and social media.
24) If Gaydio or co-partner is unable to gain contact to the winner and/or the prize is not accepted within 7 days, the prize will be forfeited.
25) Where a prize is for an event, winners may be sent tickets via post or email supplied on the entrant form. Prizes may also be via a guest list or need to be collected in person. where collection is in person, this will be listed in the additional T&C's below.
26) Additional terms and conditions may apply, as below, for specific competitions. Where there is a conflict between the general terms and conditions and specific terms relating to competitions, Gaydio will be solely responsible for deciding which terms take priority.
Eurostar Additional Tersm & Conditions
- To Enter you must answer correctly on the page: https://www.gaydio.co.uk/win/win-a-trip-on-eurostar
- The competition organiser is Eurostar International Limited, a company incorporated in the UK, under number 2462001, having its registered office at Times House, Bravingtons Walk, London, N19AW, United Kingdom
- The prize, one pair of return tickets from London to Paris, Brussels, Rotterdam, Lille or Amsterdam travelling on Standard Premier Class on Eurostar direct services.
- Participation in the Competition is free and there is no purchase necessary. This Competition is open to any adult residing in the UK, mainland France (including Corsica) Belgium and the Netherlands, excluding staff of the Organiser, people involved in the Competition’s design and implementation and members of their family.
- Participation is limited to one entry per person.
- No participation in the Competition shall be accepted outside the Competition Period. Consequently, no incomplete, inaccurate participations shall be accepted or those including incorrect information/data.
- Each winner shall be duly informed by email at the email address indicated in the registration form
- The winner should respond to this message within a period of 10 days following the date on which said message is sent. The winners shall then be sent their voucher by post to book tickets.
- If the winner, once contacted, fails to respond within a period of 10 days following the date on which the email is sent notifying them of the prize, the prize shall be relinquished and Eurostar hereby reserves the right to reallocate the prize.
- The winner should return the voucher sent to the address indicated on the voucher between 31 days and 120 days prior to the desired dates of travel, to allow Eurostar sufficient time to make the booking in light of availability and issue the tickets by post. The winner and any person of their choice may travel until the deadline indicated on the voucher.
- The winner should provide two (2) choices of dates for travel on the voucher. If none of the dates are available, Eurostar shall contact the winner to seek other dates.
- It is advisable to return the voucher by recorded delivery letter with acknowledgement of receipt and to retain a copy thereof.
- The Eurostar tickets shall be sent to the winner at the email address provided in the completed and returned voucher.
- The prize voucher is not transferable or exchangeable nor can any form of cash or credit alternative be offered. This voucher is not valid for resale.
- Eurostar International Ltd Conditions of Carriage apply to all travel which can found on eurostar.com.
- All participants hereby acknowledge to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions. Any breach of these terms and conditions shall lead to invalidity of participation.
Winners A list of our Competition winners can be found here.