You are viewing content from Gaydio North East. Would you like to make this your preferred location?
Competition Terms and Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS1) Competitions are open to residents of the United Kingdom (including Isle of Man and Channel Islands) only. Employees or volunteers of Gaydio CIC, Gaydio Brighton, Gaydio Digital, their partners, contributors, recent guests or their immediate families, agencies, or anyone else directly connected with the competition are not eligible to enter.
2) By entering any competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
3) All prizes are subject to availability. There will be no cash alternative.
4) Source material utilised by our question compilers will be taken as correct. The decision of the Gaydio judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5) Callers are not necessarily entitled to participate in the on-air competition and will not necessarily appear on-air in the order in which they are called. Gaydio is not obliged to reimburse callers for telephone charges when either on hold or on air.
6) Entry into the competition is deemed as agreement to take part in publicity accompanying or resulting from the competition.
7) Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in transit to the competition address. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
8) In the case of a prize draw, the first correct entry drawn will be the winner.
9) Entries will become the property of Gaydio and will not be returned.
10) Entry into the competition is free and Lottery and Gaming regulations do not apply.
11) No liability will be accepted on the part of Gaydio, its co-promoters or agents for any loss, illness or injury resulting directly or otherwise from participation in any competition or promotion.
12) No liability on the part of Gaydio, its co-promoters or agents will be accepted for any action, civil or otherwise, taken against individual participants in the promotion.
13) Entrants into the promotion have no claim whatsoever to any intellectual or other property connected to any promotion, which remains in the sole ownership of Gaydio.
14) No promotional activity with any 3rd party, can be undertaken by any participant, before or after the promotion, without the express written consent of Gaydio.
15) Collusion with other participants is strictly prohibited and may result in immediate disqualification.
16) Entrants may be required to take part in future promotional activity exclusively for Gaydio before/during and/or after the promotion in connection with the promotion.
17) Gaydio reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without notification. Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions also apply to any subsequent revision, whether notified or not.
18) Unless stated, Standard network charges apply to text entries.
19) Entrants may be contacted via email or phone or text message by Gaydio and its partners. To opt-out please email firstname.lastname@example.org
20) Competition Prizes are subject to partner conditions as applicable.
21) Gaydio or co-partner cannot be held responsible for delayed or undelivered items that are posted, including but not limited to tickets, wristbands or other entry mechanisms
22) Gaydio or co-partner Is not liable for any expenses incurred by competition entrants and winners related to the provision of this prize.
23) Competitions may be shared across the Gaydio Network. This includes Gaydio in any of the cities we currently broadcast in (list here) under the Gaydio brand on FM or DAB irrespective of the operating company. This also may include, but not limited to, online (including app, website and third party outlets) and via our website and social media.
24) If Gaydio or co-partner is unable to gain contact to the winner and/or the prize is not accepted within 7 days, the prize will be forfeited.
25) Where a prize is for an event, winners may be sent tickets via post or email supplied on the entrant form. Prizes may also be via a guest list or need to be collected in person. where collection is in person, this will be listed in the additional T&C's below.
26) Additional terms and conditions may apply, as below, for specific competitions. Where there is a conflict between the general terms and conditions and specific terms relating to competitions, Gaydio will be solely responsible for deciding which terms take priority.
Additional Bananarama T&Cs Prize is 4 tickets for the Premier Enclosure for Bananarama at Newmarket Racecourse on Friday 9th August. 2 winners will be drawn in total. You can only win once. No travel or Accommodation is included in the prize. Photo Id may be required to claim prize. Event runs it's own access T&C's in addition to this. Brighton Pride additional T&Cs
Prize is 2X tickets to Pride in the park, and 2 X tickets to LoveBN!fest.
Tickets will need to be collected from Gaydio Brighton office, 107 North Street, Brighton in the week leading up to the event. VIVI additional T&Cs
• Prize is non-transferable and non-refundable, and must be redeemed on 6th July 2019.
• Brunch is available across four sittings – 11.30am, 12.30pm, 1.30pm and 2.30pm.
• Bottomless bubbles, Aperol Spritzes and Bloody Mary’s are limited to a two hour slot.
• The winner has 5 working days to accept the prize and respond to the promoter via phone or email, otherwise a new winner will be chosen at random.
• Prize must be pre-booked in order to be redeem. BUCKT additional T&Cs
• All entries must submit a valid email address.
• The winners will need valid postal addresses so they can receive their boxes.
• Tickets cannot be sold or exchanged and they hold no cash value.
• Activities are based primarily within the main city centres (Birmingham and Manchester) however some may be up to 20-30 minute drives away. Park Plaza Comp, Addition T&Cs Prize is 2 nights stay, for 2 people, with breakfast at the Park Plaza London Riverbank, on Friday 5th July 2019 and Saturday 6th July., Along with access to the Sauna, Steam room, Gym and Pool
Winner must be contactable on Thursday 4th July. If we are unable to make contact by 3pm. Prize will be forfeited.
Prize it not transferable, or amendable. And is subject to availability.
No transport, or spending money is included. Any additional charges incurred at the hotel is the responsibility of the competition winner. LaLit Additional T&Cs
Prize is non-transferable and non-refundable, and must be redeemed on 5th July 2019
Bottomless bubbles, beer and wine are limited to 90 minutes, anything above this must be paid for
New York / United Competition additional T&Cs
Entrants must be legal residents of the UK who are 21 years old or over. The prize is a certificate for two return flight economy class airline tickets on United Airlines for travel between London Heathrow and New York/Newark and access to the United Club lounge at Heathrow airport, excluding taxes with 3 night’s hotel accommodation at the Hotel Beacon, New York City in a luxury one-bedroom suite including a bottle of wine and chocolates. Flight and hotel tickets are valid from 1 July 2019 – June 30 2020. Both flights and hotel stay are subject to blackout dates.
For full terms and conditions please refer to the prize certificates. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
To enter the ‘Out in NYC’ competition, eligible participants must visit the entry page (https://www.gaydio.co.uk/win/win-a-trip-to-new-york-thanks-to-united-airlines) and enter their details to win. Prize winners will be selected at random.
United Airlines shall have no liability for notifications not received by any potential prize winner. Winner and plus one must have own valid passport and travel insurance.
Any person entering the competition or accepting or using any prize grants United a perpetual right to use his/her name, other biographical information, photos and/or likeness, and statements for commercial or publicity purposes, at any time without notice or compensation except where prohibited by law. Employees of United Airlines and its affiliates are not eligible to enter.
United’s decision is final and no-correspondence will be enter into. All prize claims are subject to verification by the Sponsor. By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
No travel money, or spending money is included in the prize. Any costs incurred on the trip, or stay at the hotel, is the responsibility of the Competition winner.
Transfers are not included in the prize. Gym Group competition
1. The Promoter is The Gym Limited of 5th Floor, OneCroydon, 12 - 16 Addiscombe Road, Croydon, CR0 0XT.
2. The winner will be entitled to 1 x 12 month DO-IT membership at a The Gym location of their choice.
3. The Gaydio competition will run until midnight on 7th July 2019.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. Winners will be chosen by: a member of The Gym Group Limited or appointed bodies.
6. The winner will be notified by email/letter or social media within 28 days of being announced on social media. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 30 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
7. The promoter will notify the winners when and where the prize can be redeemed.
8. To be eligible for entry you must be a resident in the UK and aged 16 years or over.
9. The prize is not transferable, and no cash alternative will be offered.
10. The Gym Group cannot accept responsibility for entries lost or delayed in transmission. Under no circumstances will The Gym Group (or its parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies) be liable (unless such liability cannot be lawfully excluded) for any losses, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion it excludes liability, to the fullest
extent permitted by law for any loss or damage caused to the winner/s and/or companion/s arising out of these prizes.
11. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws and England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. Dreamland Additional T&C
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry to this competition is deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
• The prize draw is open to UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) residents aged 18 and over, excluding Dreamland employees, their immediate families, agencies or any third party directly associated with the promotion.
• The promotion will open on 08/07/2019 and closes on 14/07/2019
• The prize is for two tickets to see Melanie C ft. Sink the Pink at Dreamland Margate on 10 August 2019
• The winner will be selected at random after the closing date.
• The prizes are as stated, they are not transferrable and there are no alternative prizes or cash substitutes in whole or in part. The winner must show their ID when collecting their prize.
• To the fullest extent permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor agencies involved with this promotion may be liable to the winners for any loss or damage whatsoever caused by matters relating to participation in this promotion, or in relation to the prizes to the extent permissible by law.
• The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to add or to waive any of these terms and conditions, or to suspend or cancel the promotion at any stage, in the event of circumstances that are unforeseen or beyond its reasonable control (including suspected or actual fraudulent or misleading practices or other breaches of these terms and conditions).
• In the event that, for reasons beyond the Promoters reasonable control and not related to the winners, the Promoter is unable to award a prize as described in these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to award a prize of similar nature and an equivalent value
• In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
• The Promoter reserves the right at any time, in its absolute discretion, to: verify the eligibility of any participant (including their age and place of residence); disqualify any participant found to be abusing or tampering with the operation of the Promotion or entering using fraudulent means, or who the Promoter believes to have acted in breach of these terms and conditions; disqualify participants who do not give correct contact details or those who make an entry on someone else's behalf.
• Any decision of the Promoter in respect of the Promotion is final in all promotional matters.
• Except as otherwise required by applicable law, the Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any entry or claim which for technical or other reasons is unsuccessful, incomplete, lost, late, damaged, corrupted or misdirected.
• English Law applies and the English and Welsh courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this promotion.
Prize package is for a pair of 'gold' general admission tickets (valued at £1,000 for two) for The Luna Beach 2019 screenings. Valid for all screenings between Wednesday 31 July to Sunday 18 August 2019 inclusive. Subject to availability. Tickets are non-transferrable and therefore can only be used by the winner (and a plus one). Identification may be requested. Competition closes at 23:59 GMT on Sunday 21st July 2019. The winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries will be notified by e-mail within five working days of the closing date. The winner has 48 hours to accept the prize and respond to the promoter via e-mail, otherwise a new winner will be chosen at random. Prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. You must be normally resident in the United Kingdom. Entrants under the age of eighteen (18) must obtain their parent or legal guardian’s permission prior to entering the Competition. Winners A list of our Competition winners can be found here.