Competition Terms and Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) Competitions are open to residents of the United Kingdom (including Isle of Man and Channel Islands) only. Employees or volunteers of Gaydio CIC, Gaydio Brighton, Gaydio Digital, their partners, contributors, recent guests or their immediate families, agencies, or anyone else directly connected with the competition are not eligible to enter.
2) By entering any competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
3) All prizes are subject to availability. There will be no cash alternative.
4) Source material utilised by our question compilers will be taken as correct. The decision of the Gaydio judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5) Callers are not necessarily entitled to participate in the on-air competition and will not necessarily appear on-air in the order in which they are called. Gaydio is not obliged to reimburse callers for telephone charges when either on hold or on air.
6) Entry into the competition is deemed as agreement to take part in publicity accompanying or resulting from the competition.
7) Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in transit to the competition address. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
8) In the case of a prize draw, the first correct entry drawn will be the winner.
9) Entries will become the property of Gaydio and will not be returned.
10) Entry into the competition is free and Lottery and Gaming regulations do not apply.
11) No liability will be accepted on the part of Gaydio, its co-promoters or agents for any loss, illness or injury resulting directly or otherwise from participation in any competition or promotion.
12) No liability on the part of Gaydio, its co-promoters or agents will be accepted for any action, civil or otherwise, taken against individual participants in the promotion.
13) Entrants into the promotion have no claim whatsoever to any intellectual or other property connected to any promotion, which remains in the sole ownership of Gaydio.
14) No promotional activity with any 3rd party, can be undertaken by any participant, before or after the promotion, without the express written consent of Gaydio.
15) Collusion with other participants is strictly prohibited and may result in immediate disqualification.
16) Entrants may be required to take part in future promotional activity exclusively for Gaydio before/during and/or after the promotion in connection with the promotion.
17) Gaydio reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without notification. Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions also apply to any subsequent revision, whether notified or not.
18) Unless stated, Standard network charges apply to text entries.
19) Entrants may be contacted via email or phone or text message by Gaydio and its partners. To opt-out please email firstname.lastname@example.org
20) Competition Prizes are subject to partner conditions as applicable.
21) Gaydio or co-partner cannot be held responsible for delayed or undelivered items that are posted, including but not limited to tickets, wristbands or other entry mechanisms
22) Gaydio or co-partner Is not liable for any expenses incurred by competition entrants and winners related to the provision of this prize.
23) Competitions may be shared across the Gaydio Network. This includes Gaydio in any of the cities we currently broadcast in (list here) under the Gaydio brand on FM or DAB irrespective of the operating company. This also may include, but not limited to, online (including app, website and third party outlets) and via our website and social media.
24) If Gaydio or co-partner is unable to gain contact to the winner and/or the prize is not accepted within 7 days, the prize will be forfeited.
25) Where a prize is for an event, winners may be sent tickets via post or email supplied on the entrant form. Prizes may also be via a guest list or need to be collected in person. where collection is in person, this will be listed in the additional T&C's below.
26) Additional terms and conditions may apply, as below, for specific competitions. Where there is a conflict between the general terms and conditions and specific terms relating to competitions, Gaydio will be solely responsible for deciding which terms take priority.
- Prize valid for Trade party on 24th May at London's Printworks
- Prizes are non-transferable or refundable
- Winners must be over 18
- ID required on the night
- Transport and accommodation not included
- Prize consists of: 2 X Children of Chaos - Super V.I.P. tickets
£300 per ticket value.
- Dedicated VIP entry
- Entry to the 90’s Culture Exhibition
- Access to the separate & exclusive VIP themed Food & Bar Pop-Up
Incl. 1 meal, per person (Vegan, Vegetarian and Meat options)
- ALL INCLUSIVE DRINKS, FOR THE WHOLE EVENT!
Beer, Wine, Soft drinks, x4 signature cocktails, Spirits & Mixers.
- HUMAN TRAFFIC.LIVE - The Show
- Then.We.Party with huge headline acts
- Exclusive access to the Level 1 VIP Bar with direct access to VIP smoking area & extra toilets.
- Exclusive access to the Level 2 VIP Balcony & Bar
- Dedicated access to the Level 3 Super VIP & Artist floor with table service
- Dedicated access to the Level 3 ‘Out of Chaos rooms’ for an oasis of calm, out of the chaos!
- Additional event terms as follows:
- All tickets will be checked and scanned on entry.
- Searching is a condition of entry to protect your safety and that of other visitors.
- All persons entering the venue are also governed by the licence conditions and are liable for searches by security staff.
- Full body and bag searches will be carried out before entry is granted. Any refusal by the ticket holder to comply with such searches may result in refusal of admission and eviction from the venue without refund or compensation.
- Printworks operates a no re-entry policy. Once you have left the venue, re-admittance will not be permitted.
- Despite the content of Human Traffic, it will operates a strict zero tolerance drugs policy. Searches will be in operation and this is a condition of entry to the venue. DON’T BRING IT, DON’T USE IT. There will be amnesty bins. Use them, don’t risk it.
- Any customer concerned over any part of the search will be discussed individually and the process explained by staff. The customer can refuse and leave the venue at any point should they not wish to continue with the search.
- Anyone found in possession of illegal substances will be refused admission, ejected from the venue and may also be liable for prosecution.
- We reserve the right to pass your details to the relevant authorities should we consider an offence or criminal act has taken place.
- We only accept a valid passport, foreign national ID cards, driving license or home office approved PASS hologram as identification and/or proof of age. If there is a name on your ticket, you must provide valid photographic ID to match this name
- Please note that we cannot accept expired or out-of-date forms of ID. If you are not able to provide a valid and in-date form of ID, you may be refused entry on to the premises.
- We have lockers on site that are available at a cost, however we do not allow bags that are larger than A4 size (21cm x 30cm).
- No food can be brought into Printworks, but the incredible pop up has all you may desire, Vegan, Veggie and Meat Lover. Don’t forget your ticket includes one main meal!
- Please don’t bring any drink with you.
- Please note you are NOT permitted to take any of the following items into the venue: illegal substances; legal highs or any other psychoactive substances; food; any form of liquid (including drinks and perfume); chewing gum; bottles; weapons; ammunition; explosives; horns; whistles; drums; fireworks; masks; torches; point-and-shoot cameras; or any other article which may be used as a weapon or missile, or which may, in our reasonable opinion, cause danger or disruption to visitors at the venue (regardless of whether or not such item is illegal or is carried for specific purposes).
- We reserve the right to confiscate any Prohibited Items. Anyone found in possession of such items will be refused admission, ejected from the venue and may also be liable for prosecution. No refunds will be given to customers who are refused admission due to possession of Prohibited Items.
- If you have any specific reasons for bringing Prohibited Items into the venue (for example, because you have a dietary or medical condition), please contact us prior to the event on HELLO@ALOSTWEEKEND.COM
- Animals, with the exception of guide dogs, are not permitted in the venue.
Winners A list of our Competition winners can be found here.