GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) Competitions are open to residents of the United Kingdom (including Isle of Man and Channel Islands) only. Employees or volunteers of Gaydio CIC, Gaydio Brighton, Gaydio Digital, their partners, contributors, recent guests or their immediate families, agencies, or anyone else directly connected with the competition are not eligible to enter.
2) By entering any competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
3) All prizes are subject to availability. There will be no cash alternative.
4) Source material utilised by our question compilers will be taken as correct. The decision of the Gaydio judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5) Callers are not necessarily entitled to participate in the on-air competition and will not necessarily appear on-air in the order in which they are called. Gaydio is not obliged to reimburse callers for telephone charges when either on hold or on air.
6) Entry into the competition is deemed as agreement to take part in publicity accompanying or resulting from the competition.
7) Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in transit to the competition address. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
8) In the case of a prize draw, the first correct entry drawn will be the winner.
9) Entries will become the property of Gaydio and will not be returned.
10) Entry into the competition is free and Lottery and Gaming regulations do not apply.
11) No liability will be accepted on the part of Gaydio, its co-promoters or agents for any loss, illness or injury resulting directly or otherwise from participation in any competition or promotion.
12) No liability on the part of Gaydio, its co-promoters or agents will be accepted for any action, civil or otherwise, taken against individual participants in the promotion.
13) Entrants into the promotion have no claim whatsoever to any intellectual or other property connected to any promotion, which remains in the sole ownership of Gaydio.
14) No promotional activity with any 3rd party, can be undertaken by any participant, before or after the promotion, without the express written consent of Gaydio.
15) Collusion with other participants is strictly prohibited and may result in immediate disqualification.
16) Entrants may be required to take part in future promotional activity exclusively for Gaydio before/during and/or after the promotion in connection with the promotion.
17) Gaydio reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without notification. Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions also apply to any subsequent revision, whether notified or not.
18) Unless stated, Standard network charges apply to text entries.
19) Entrants may be contacted via email or phone or text message by Gaydio and its partners. To opt-out please email firstname.lastname@example.org
20) Competition Prizes are subject to partner conditions as applicable.
21) Gaydio or co-partner cannot be held responsible for delayed or undelivered items that are posted, including but not limited to tickets, wristbands or other entry mechanisms
22) Gaydio or co-partner Is not liable for any expenses incurred by competition entrants and winners related to the provision of this prize.
23) Competitions may be shared across the Gaydio Network. This includes Gaydio in any of the cities we currently broadcast in (list here) under the Gaydio brand on FM or DAB irrespective of the operating company. This also may include, but not limited to, online (including app, website and third party outlets) and via our website and social media.
24) If Gaydio or co-partner is unable to gain contact to the winner and/or the prize is not accepted within 7 days, the prize will be forfeited.
25) Where a prize is for an event, winners may be sent tickets via post or email supplied on the entrant form. Prizes may also be via a guest list or need to be collected in person. where collection is in person, this will be listed in the addiditonal T&C's below.
26) Additional terms and conditions may apply, as below, for specific competitions.
Additional Bananarama T&Cs
Prize is 4 tickets for the Premier Enclosure for Bananarama at Newmarket Racecourse on Friday 9th August
2 winners will be drawn in total.
you can only win once
No travel or Accommodation is included in the prize
Photo Id may be required to claim prize.
Event runs it's own access T&C's in addition to this.
Brighton Pride additional T&Cs
Prize is 2X tickets to Pride in the park, and 2 X tickets to LoveBN!fest.
Tickets will need to be collected from Gaydio Brighton office, 107 North Street, Brighton in the week leading up to the event.
Visit Southport Addition T&Cs.
- Prize is: 1 nights stay for 2, at the Vincent Hotel with breakfast. Dinner for 2 on day of arrival, with 1 bottle of wine at Auberge Brasserie
- No travel or spending money is included in the prize.
- Prize needs to be redeemed by 30th November 2019.
- Prize is subject to hotel and restaurant availability, some date restrictions may apply.
Hot Tub Hire Sussex Additional T&Cs
1. Delivery within Brighton will cost £20. Further is £1 per mile.
2. £100 security deposit will be required against damages. This will be returned if hot tub is returned in same condition.
3. Free hire period will either be Thursday - Monday or Friday - Tuesday.
4. Regular hire terms apply during the hire period as seen here: Open file
5. winner will only be drawn living in a BN post code,
VIVI additional T&Cs
• Prize is non-transferable and non-refundable, and must be redeemed on 6th July 2019.
• Brunch is available across four sittings – 11.30am, 12.30pm, 1.30pm and 2.30pm.
• Bottomless bubbles, Aperol Spritzes and Bloody Mary’s are limited to a two hour slot.
• The winner has 5 working days to accept the prize and respond to the promoter via phone or email, otherwise a new winner will be chosen at random.
• Prize must be pre-booked in order to be redeem.
BUCKT additional T&Cs
• All entries must submit a valid email address.
• The winners will need valid postal addresses so they can receive their boxes.
• Tickets cannot be sold or exchanged and they hold no cash value.
• Activities are based primarily within the main city centres (Birmingham and Manchester) however some may be up to 20-30 minute drives away.
A list of our Competition winners can be found here.