Salary - £21k to £24k PA (pro rata) depending on experience
Deadline for applications: 4th August 2023
Proposed start date: 4th September 2023
To support our expansion across the business we’re looking for someone to support our Finance & HR function.
- Book-keeping across all companies that we operate, including accounts receivable & payable
- Accurately recording all financial information on our finance system (Xero)
- Filing VAT returns
- Producing reports for the board
- Booking travel and accommodation for our team
- Preparing and submitting regulatory reports, e.g. to Ofcom
- Updating our HR system when required
- Supporting the management team with budgeting
- Working knowledge of using a finance system (ideally Xero)
- Understanding of finance, financial processes and reporting
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organisational skills
- Can work independently
- Ideally a working knowledge of HR practice
- An understanding of LGBTQ+ people and the community
- Is flexible and able to adapt to the needs of the business
We offer a fun and lively environment to work in, with a culture of responsibility that gives you the tools and trust to use your experience to do a great job.
Important: in order to properly score your application, please provide answers of at least 150 words. We want to hear about you, in your own words, so anything that is written by an automated system like ChatGPT will be rejected. It might be easier to type your answer in Word and then copy/paste in.
NOTE, this is a part-time role initially with the possibility of becoming full time in the future