Competition Terms and Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) Competitions are open to residents of the United Kingdom (including Isle of Man and Channel Islands) only. Employees or volunteers of Gaydio CIC, their partners, contributors, recent guests or their immediate families, agencies, or anyone else directly connected with the competition are not eligible to enter.
2) By entering any competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
3) All prizes are subject to availability. There will be no cash alternative.
4) Source material utilised by our question compilers will be taken as correct. The decision of the Gaydio judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5) Callers are not necessarily entitled to participate in the on-air competition and will not necessarily appear on-air in the order in which they are called. Gaydio is not obliged to reimburse callers for telephone charges when either on hold or on air.
6) Entry into the competition is deemed as agreement to take part in publicity accompanying or resulting from the competition.
7) Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in transit to the competition address. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
8) In the case of a prize draw, the first correct entry drawn will be the winner.
9) Entries will become the property of Gaydio and will not be returned.
10) Entry into the competition is free and Lottery and Gaming regulations do not apply.
11) No liability will be accepted on the part of Gaydio, its co-promoters or agents for any loss, illness or injury resulting directly or otherwise from participation in any competition or promotion.
12) No liability on the part of Gaydio, its co-promoters or agents will be accepted for any action, civil or otherwise, taken against individual participants in the promotion.
13) Entrants into the promotion have no claim whatsoever to any intellectual or other property connected to any promotion, which remains in the sole ownership of Gaydio.
14) No promotional activity with any 3rd party, can be undertaken by any participant, before or after the promotion, without the express written consent of Gaydio.
15) Collusion with other participants is strictly prohibited and may result in immediate disqualification.
16) Entrants may be required to take part in future promotional activity exclusively for Gaydio before/during and/or after the promotion in connection with the promotion.
17) Gaydio reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without notification. Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions also apply to any subsequent revision, whether notified or not.
18) Unless stated, Standard network charges apply to text entries.
19) Entrants may be contacted via email or phone or text message by Gaydio and its partners. To opt-out please email email@example.com
20) Competition terms are subject to partner conditions as applicable.
Elevation: Mammoth competition
The prize draw is open to residents of the UK aged 21 and over.
The prize does not include: airport transfers between the prize winner’s home and the departure airport; the cost of any passports, visas, travel documentation or vaccinations required for the prize winner to travel to Mammoth Lakes; travel insurance; personal spending money; tips; medical expenses or additional expenses not mentioned in the prize description. Any additional costs and expenses incurred during the trip will be the responsibility of the prize winner.
In the event of cancellation by the winner, for whatever reason, no alternative prize will be given.
The prize providers retain the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event that the original prize offered is not available.
It is the responsibility of the prize winner to ensure they have a valid passport and travel insurance and obtain any necessary visas for their trip.
The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity on behalf of the prize providers
No purchase necessary to enter or win. Void where prohibited.
To enter the Competition, Entrants must submit their details in the form supplied and answer the multiple choice question.
Only one entry is permitted per person.
Entries can only be made at http://www.gaydio.co.uk/win/win-your-way-to-elevation-gay-ski-week until 23:59 on 30th January. Entries received after this entry period will not be valid.
The winner will be chosen at random and notified after the closing date.
The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
United Airlines does not accept responsibility for lost or undeliverable entries.
Ski carriage not included.
The winner will be contacted to notify them that they have won the competition by email. If the winner fails to respond within 5 days of contact, another winner will be chosen. If the winner cannot accept the prize, a new winner will be selected.
The prize is non transferable and non refundable and there is no alternative prize (cash or otherwise).
There is one Prize available. The winner is permitted to ask a plus one to accompany them.
The winner selected will receive two return United Economy® airline tickets on United Airlines for travel from London Heathrow Airport to Mammoth via San Francisco including all taxes. The flights are subject to availability at the time of booking. For full terms and conditions, please refer to the prize certificate.
Flight tickets are valid for travel 13th - 18th March 2018. Travel insurance and any transfer charges are not included and are at the winner’s own expense.
It is the prize-winners responsibility to ensure that, should a visa be required to enter a country, this is to be obtained prior to travelling. Failure to ensure the correct documentation is in place will probably result in the passenger being refused passage on the aircraft.
It is the prize-winners responsibility to ensure they have travel insurance cover prior to beginning their journey.
It is the prize-winners responsibility to ensure they are in possession of any health documents that may be required for the country they are visiting. Failure to obtain such documents could result in the passenger being refused entry.
All persons must travel on the same flight and dates as the winner and carry a valid passport. The prize must be used by the winner and companion travelling together.
The approximate retail value of the flights is $3000. Actual value may vary.
United Airlines disclaim liability for typographical errors and errors in distributions. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
Employees of United, associated companies, judges of the Competition or anyone else involved in the organisation of the Competition and their immediate family are not eligible to enter.
Any person entering the draw or accepting or using any prize agrees to release, discharge, and hold harmless United Airlines and their respective affiliates employees, officers, directors, and representatives from any claims, losses, and damages arising out of their participation in the draw or the acceptance or use or misuse of any prize.
Any person entering the draw or accepting or using any prize grants United a perpetual right to use his/her name, other biographical information, photos and/or likeness, and statements for commercial or publicity purposes, at any time without notice or compensation except where prohibited by law.
Partners reserve the right to publish the winners name on their official social media accounts, including Twitter, Instagram and Facebook and on their websites.
Your privacy is very important to us: we will not share your contact details with any third parties and will only use them to contact you with offers and notification of new products and services.
Entry into the prize draw implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Gaydio THT Competition 2018
Texts to this competition cost £3 plus your network standard text message rate with the following amounts being donated to THT. The remainder of the costs is the mobile phone network handling fee and is not included in the donation.
• Prize: 1 free stay for 2 people on half board basis for 7 nights at the Green Fields Apartments in Gran Canaria. Return flights, baggage and resort transfers included.
• Stays must be between 16.05.18 – 15.10.18 subject to availability.
• Entrants may only enter this competition once.
• Alternative accommodation may be made if circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter occur.
• Entrants must be at least 18 years of age and be living and a resident of the UK to enter this competition. Entrants must also hold a valid passport.
• The competition is not open to employees associated with the Promoter, and their associated companies or their families.
• Spending money, travel insurance, visas, other modes of transport or any other expenses incurred such as telephone calls, laundry, food, drinks, tips etc. are not included and are the responsibility of the prize winner to settle.
• Flight departures and times are dependent on availability. The Promoter will aim to organise departures and return flights to and from the closest main city airport as possible. It is up to the winner to organise transport to this location at their expense if necessary.
• This prize is non-transferable and must be taken by the prize winner.
• There are no cash alternatives or alternative prizes available.
• In the event of the advertised competition prize being unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize or prizes of equal or greater value.
• The winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries and will be formally notified within 30 days of the closing date with details of how to claim their prize.
• The winner of the holiday prize must claim their prize within 7 days of being notified. If they fail to claim their prize, the prize will be forfeit and a new winner picked.
• The selected winner will be put in contact with the Promoter’s fulfilment partner to arrange booking via phone. If the Promoter (or their partner) cannot get in contact within 3 times of trying and 7 days of picking the winner, the prize will be forfeit and a new winner picked.
• Entrants who tick the email opt in box are agreeing to receive regular email communications from the Promoter. Should entrants no longer wish to receive emails from the Promoter they may unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time. The Promoter does not sell or share your data with any other company. However for the prize winners only, we may pass your details on to our service providers and agents for the purposes of sending you the prize on our behalf.
• Competition winners may be required to take part in or co-operate with publicity.
• The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Use of false name or addresses, for example, a name by which the entrant is not usually known, will disqualify them from receiving any prize. The Promoter reserves the right to oblige any potential winner to provide documentary proof of their identity and age and address as directed by the Promoter before such person may claim their prize. In certain circumstances, the Promoter shall, at its discretion, require any person to present themselves in person supported by such documentation for identification purposes (we will reimburse all reasonable travel costs incurred) prior to releasing the prize.
• The Promoter shall be entitled to terminate or modify the promotion or to modify these rules at any time prior to the closing date if circumstance beyond their control occur. Entry in the competition implies acceptance of these rules.
• These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales and all parties will submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
James Villa Holidays Vote
- Prize is 2X VIP passes for the festival and a €200 tab to spend on food and drink
- No transport, spending money, or travel is included in the prize
Disney will provide the promoter with one (1), two (2) night, three (3) day holiday package to Disneyland Paris.
The package is valid for one (1) prize winner and one (1) guest sharing one standard room in Disneyland Paris (Hotel based on availability). The following showcases what is included and terms and conditions that shall apply to the prize package:
- Return transport to Disneyland Paris, travelling by Eurostar in Standard class direct to Disneyland Paris from London St Pancras, Ashford International or Ebbsfleet International OR an economy class return flight from a selected regional airport to Paris Charles de Gaulle.
- Two (2) nights’ accommodation sharing one (1) standard room at a Disney resort hotel (excluding Disneyland Hotel).
- Two (2) x three (3) Day Park Hopper tickets valid for entry into the Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park.
- 2 day evening pass to experience Electroland held in Walt Disney Studios at Disneyland Paris on Friday 29th and Saturday 30th June 2018. Electroland will run from 8pm – 2am each night.
- Any costs incurred in addition to the Prize Trip elements listed above shall be incurred at the prize winner’s and/or their guests’ expense including but not limited to: UK transfers, meals, alcoholic beverages, telephone charges, room service, laundry service, excursions, tips, souvenirs, and any other incidental expenses.
- Travel insurance is not included but is recommended.
- The holiday must be taken by 1st October 2018, however, to enjoy Electroland and receive the 2 day evening pass you must travel between Friday 29th June – Sunday 1st July 2018. The booking form must be received back a minimum of 20 days out to allow time to make all the necessary arrangements for your holiday.
- The winner and guest must travel at the same time on the same routing. Both winners must be 18 or over to experience Electroland.
- Winners are responsible for their own passport and visa requirements.
- Age and height restrictions may apply to some attractions. Parks, attractions and/or entertainment may change operating hours or be closed due to refurbishing, capacity, weather or special events and may otherwise change or be discontinued without any notice and without liability to Disney.
- Prize Trip package and all elements within may not be sold, traded, transferred, or rescheduled to dates not within the fulfilment period set forth above, or refunded.
- Disney Destinations International reserves the right to substitute elements of the Prize Trip package at any time. There is no alternative prize and the Prize Trip cannot be exchanged for cash or an alternative prize.
A list of our Competition winners can be found here.