Digital Marketing and Social Media Assistant
To help with engagement of our audience and to support the marketing team to drive more people to listen to the station
- To support and manage engaging social posts on our social media.
- To agree mutually beneficial partnerships with a range of organisations to extend our brand.
- To add content to our website
- To come up with exciting and engaging ways to drive traffic, especially to listen to our web-stream
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Good English skills.
- Good IT skills.
- Social Media Skills.
- Organised and a good communicator.
- Can demonstrate an understanding of the community we serve (LGBT+ people.)
Rainbow Fundraising Weekender
Join Gaydio for a weekend of partying with purpose, raising money for Brighton's Rainbow Fund