Competition Terms and Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) Competitions are open to residents of the United Kingdom (including Isle of Man and Channel Islands) only. Employees or volunteers of Gaydio CIC, Gaydio Brighton, Gaydio Digital, their partners, contributors, recent guests or their immediate families, agencies, or anyone else directly connected with the competition are not eligible to enter.
2) By entering any competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
3) All prizes are subject to availability. There will be no cash alternative.
4) Source material utilised by our question compilers will be taken as correct. The decision of the Gaydio judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5) Callers are not necessarily entitled to participate in the on-air competition and will not necessarily appear on-air in the order in which they are called. Gaydio is not obliged to reimburse callers for telephone charges when either on hold or on air.
6) Entry into the competition is deemed as agreement to take part in publicity accompanying or resulting from the competition.
7) Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in transit to the competition address. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
8) In the case of a prize draw, the first correct entry drawn will be the winner.
9) Entries will become the property of Gaydio and will not be returned.
10) Entry into the competition is free and Lottery and Gaming regulations do not apply.
11) No liability will be accepted on the part of Gaydio, its co-promoters or agents for any loss, illness or injury resulting directly or otherwise from participation in any competition or promotion.
12) No liability on the part of Gaydio, its co-promoters or agents will be accepted for any action, civil or otherwise, taken against individual participants in the promotion.
13) Entrants into the promotion have no claim whatsoever to any intellectual or other property connected to any promotion, which remains in the sole ownership of Gaydio.
14) No promotional activity with any 3rd party, can be undertaken by any participant, before or after the promotion, without the express written consent of Gaydio.
15) Collusion with other participants is strictly prohibited and may result in immediate disqualification.
16) Entrants may be required to take part in future promotional activity exclusively for Gaydio before/during and/or after the promotion in connection with the promotion.
17) Gaydio reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without notification. Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions also apply to any subsequent revision, whether notified or not.
18) Unless stated, Standard network charges apply to text entries.
19) Entrants may be contacted via email or phone or text message by Gaydio and its partners. To opt-out please email email@example.com
20) Competition Prizes are subject to partner conditions as applicable.
21) Gaydio or co-partner cannot be held responsible for delayed or undelivered items that are posted, including but not limited to tickets, wristbands or other entry mechanisms
22) Gaydio or co-partner Is not liable for any expenses incurred by competition entrants and winners related to the provision of this prize.
23) Competitions may be shared across the Gaydio Network. This includes Gaydio in any of the cities we currently broadcast in (list here) under the Gaydio brand on FM or DAB irrespective of the operating company. This also may include, but not limited to, online (including app, website and third party outlets) and via our website and social media.
24) If Gaydio or co-partner is unable to gain contact to the winner and/or the prize is not accepted within 7 days, the prize will be forfeited.
25) Where a prize is for an event, winners may be sent tickets via post or email supplied on the entrant form. Prizes may also be via a guest list or need to be collected in person. where collection is in person, this will be listed in the additional T&C's below.
26) Additional terms and conditions may apply, as below, for specific competitions. Where there is a conflict between the general terms and conditions and specific terms relating to competitions, Gaydio will be solely responsible for deciding which terms take priority.
- The holiday prize must be taken between January 1st 2020 and 31 December 2020. Exclusions dates are as follows during which travel is not permitted – 13/02/2020-17/02/2020, 02/04/2020-14/04/2020, 21/05/2020-26/05/2020, 10/07/2020-31/08/2020, 16/10/2020-26/10/2020
- Spending money, airport taxes and any other expenses incurred such as telephone calls, laundry, drinks and food etc. are not included and are the responsibility of the prize winner to settle with the hotel directly. Winners must also provide their own travel insurance.
- Flights will be from any Major UK airport.
- Prize is subject t flight and Hotel availability
Doggy Hamper Competition Terms and Conditions
The doggy hamper competition runs from 9 December 2019 and closes at midnight on 22 December 2019. Entries which meet the guidelines above will be reviewed by RSPCA staff and winners will be selected. Winners will be notified on or by 6 January 2020.
1. The doggy hamper competition is open to residents of England and Wales aged 18 and over, subject to (5) below.
2. The doggy hamper competition is organised by the RSPCA of Wilberforce Way, Southwater, West Sussex RH13 9RS (registered charity no. 219099) (“the Promoter”).
3. Entry into the doggy hamper competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and any entry found not to comply with them will be disqualified. Photo entries will be accepted by posting a photo on Facebook, by tagging Gaydio and using #DogKind; or, on Twitter, by mentioning @Gaydio and #DogKind; or, on Instagram, by using #RSPCA and #DogKind in your image post.
4. All entries must comply with the Competition Photo Guidelines as outlined above. Entries must be of entrants’ own dogs.
5. The doggy hamper competition is not open to employees or immediate family members of employees of the RSPCA, its subsidiaries, agents or anyone else professionally connected to the competition.
6. Only one entry per person per platform will be accepted. Multiple entries will result in disqualification from the competition at the RSPCA’s discretion.
7. Entries posted after midnight on 22 December 2019 will not be included in the competition.
8. The winning photo will be chosen at random from all eligible entries that conform to the Competition Photo Guidelines as determined by the RSPCA.
9. By entering your photo, you give the RSPCA express permission to share this content on its social media channels and to make minor edits to the content. The photograph must have been taken by the entrant themselves of their own dog.
10. You agree to grant the Promoter a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence in perpetuity of the copyright and other intellectual property rights in your photograph, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-license your photograph for such purposes.
11. The winner is entitled to receive a prize of a doggy hamper with 15 items included plus a Furbo camera. There is no cash alternative. The prize is non-exchangeable. The winner will be notified by private message on the social platform the image was originally shared on, on or before midnight on 6 January 2020 and given details of how to claim their prize. The RSPCA will arrange and cover the cost of delivery of the prize (by means of delivery the RSPCA shall in its absolute discretion choose) to the winner to their chosen address in England & Wales within one month of claiming their prize. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize. If any entrant selected to win a prize does not respond to claim their prize by 30th January 2020, the Promoter may select another eligible entry to receive the prize in substitution. The winner’s names will be published soon after they have been notified on the social media platform on which their photo won, with the winning images.
12. The prize is subject to availability. The RSPCA reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value if circumstances arise that make this necessary. Events may occur that render the competition itself or awarding the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter who may at their absolute discretion vary or amend or discontinue the competition and the entrant agrees that no liability will attach to the Promoter as a result.
13. The decision of the Promoter in all matters relating to the doggy hamper competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The Promoter will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
15. In entering the doggy hamper competition you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
16. The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize competition.
17. The doggy hamper competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English Law and any dispute arising is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
The RSPCA will only use the personal data you give to enter this competition to administer the competition and, in the event you are a winner, to notify you, send you your prize, and publicise your winning photo on the RSPCA’s social media audiences using your first name and dog’s name. If you choose to post a picture including your image, or the image of another person, you give your consent to such personal data being used by us in accordance with the terms and conditions of the competition. You must obtain the consent of any other person shown in your photo to allow such use. Your personal data will be used for no other purpose but will remain in the private messages of the social media platform by which it was sent.
Information about how we use your personal data is set out at https://www.rspca.org.uk/utilities/privacy
Winners A list of our Competition winners can be found here.