Competition Terms and Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms apply to all competitions, prize draws, or similar operating across all Gaydio brands and companies.
1) Competitions are open to residents of the United Kingdom (including Isle of Man and Channel Islands) only. Employees or volunteers of Gaydio CIC, Gaydio Brighton, Gaydio Digital, their partners, contributors, recent guests or their immediate families, agencies, or anyone else directly connected with the competition are not eligible to enter.
2) By entering any competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
3) All prizes are subject to availability. There will be no cash alternative.
4) Source material utilised by our question compilers will be taken as correct. The decision of the Gaydio judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5) Callers are not necessarily entitled to participate in the on-air competition and will not necessarily appear on-air in the order in which they are called. Gaydio is not obliged to reimburse callers for telephone charges when either on hold or on air.
6) Entry into the competition is deemed as agreement to take part in publicity accompanying or resulting from the competition.
7) Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in transit to the competition address. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
8) In the case of a prize draw, the first correct entry drawn will be the winner.
9) Entries will become the property of Gaydio and will not be returned.
10) Entry into the competition is free and Lottery and Gaming regulations do not apply.
11) No liability will be accepted on the part of Gaydio, its co-promoters or agents for any loss, illness or injury resulting directly or otherwise from participation in any competition or promotion.
12) No liability on the part of Gaydio, its co-promoters or agents will be accepted for any action, civil or otherwise, taken against individual participants in the promotion.
13) Entrants into the promotion have no claim whatsoever to any intellectual or other property connected to any promotion, which remains in the sole ownership of Gaydio.
14) No promotional activity with any 3rd party, can be undertaken by any participant, before or after the promotion, without the express written consent of Gaydio.
15) Collusion with other participants is strictly prohibited and may result in immediate disqualification.
16) Entrants may be required to take part in future promotional activity exclusively for Gaydio before/during and/or after the promotion in connection with the promotion.
17) Gaydio reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without notification. Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions also apply to any subsequent revision, whether notified or not.
18) Unless stated, Standard network charges apply to text entries.
19) Entrants may be contacted via email or phone or text message by Gaydio and its partners. To opt-out please email firstname.lastname@example.org
20) Competition Prizes are subject to partner conditions as applicable.
21) Gaydio or co-partner cannot be held responsible for delayed or undelivered items that are posted, including but not limited to tickets, wristbands or other entry mechanisms
22) Gaydio or co-partner Is not liable for any expenses incurred by competition entrants and winners related to the provision of this prize.
23) Competitions may be shared across the Gaydio Network. This includes Gaydio in any of the cities we currently broadcast in (list here) under the Gaydio brand on FM or DAB irrespective of the operating company. This also may include, but not limited to, online (including app, website and third party outlets) and via our website and social media.
24) If Gaydio or co-partner is unable to gain contact to the winner and/or the prize is not accepted within 7 days, the prize will be forfeited.
25) Where a prize is for an event, winners may be sent tickets via post or email supplied on the entrant form. Prizes may also be via a guest list or need to be collected in person. where collection is in person, this will be listed in the additional T&C's below.
26) Prize providers will have their own Terms & Conditions which will always be available up on request. These are the same standard Terms & conditions someone buying the product on offer would have to agree to. By accepting any prize, you also agree to these
27) Where Gaydio is not the promoter and/or prizes are provided by a third party, Gaydio accept no responsibility if the prize is not delivered. Gaydio will make all reasonable efforts to help resolve non-delivery or delays or other prize related issues, but in entering the competition you acknowledge and accept that Gaydio ultimately is not at fault should such a situation arise.
28) Competitions, prize draws or similar may take place in a single geographic location or across the Gaydio network of stations (which may also include third party radio stations or platforms). This may affect the overall number of entries received and should be taken into account by participants when entering draws.
29) Additional terms and conditions may apply, as below, for specific competitions. Where there is a conflict between the general terms and conditions and specific terms relating to competitions, Gaydio will be solely responsible for deciding which terms take priority.
30) Prize providers will have their own Terms & Conditions which will always be available up on request. These are the same standard Terms & conditions someone buying the product on offer would have to agree to. By accepting any prize, you also agree to these
King Street Manchester additional T&C's
1 winner will selected random and be contacted by the King Street marketing team to claim their prizes. Vouchers cannot be exchanged for different retailers or money. There is no cash alternative. All treatments to booked directly at King Street Grooming Manchester, subject to availability.
Pier Nine Terms & Conditions
Prize includes: A night on us for you and 5 friends worth £1000:
- Welcome cocktails
- Learn to play casino package
- 1 hour shuffleboard
- 1 hour eDarts
- 2 hours karaoke
- Drinks & Grosvenor money to spend in the Casino
Must be booked at least 14 days in advance.
No cash alternative.
You must be over 18 to enter our venue, think 25 policy applies to this venue – Please remember to bring ID.
Pier Nine is a gaming venue therefore if you are self excluded from Grosvenor for reasons of problem gambling you will also be excluded from Pier Nine.
Let Life Unfold with Kimpton
- Entrants must be residents of the United Kingdom and over 18 years of age.
- No purchase necessary and there is no charge to enter.
- The prize is a two-night stay in a suite with breakfast included at Kimpton Fitzroy London, Kimpton Clocktower Hotel, Kimpton Blythswood Square and Kimpton Charlotte Square. Two pre-dinner cocktails (once per stay, per hotel). Three course dinner and a bottle of wine (excluding Aizle at Kimpton Charlotte Square) (once per stay, per hotel). Prize must be redeemed by 1 July 2023, subject to availability, blackout dates apply. No cash or other alternatives will be offered, and prizes are non-transferable.
- Winner must pay for travel costs and other expenses themselves and must travel in accordance with their local Government Guidelines.
- The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- This prize draw terms and conditions will be governed by English law.
- The winner will be selected at random from all correct entries and called by Gaydio. If the caller fails to pick up the phone, the prize will be lost and the process is repeated until a caller successfully answers and accepts the prize.
Winners A list of our Competition winners can be found here.