Competition Terms and Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) Competitions are open to residents of the United Kingdom (including Isle of Man and Channel Islands) only. Employees or volunteers of Gaydio CIC, their partners, contributors, recent guests or their immediate families, agencies, or anyone else directly connected with the competition are not eligible to enter.
2) By entering any competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
3) All prizes are subject to availability. There will be no cash alternative.
4) Source material utilised by our question compilers will be taken as correct. The decision of the Gaydio judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5) Callers are not necessarily entitled to participate in the on-air competition and will not necessarily appear on-air in the order in which they are called. Gaydio is not obliged to reimburse callers for telephone charges when either on hold or on air.
6) Entry into the competition is deemed as agreement to take part in publicity accompanying or resulting from the competition.
7) Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in transit to the competition address. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
8) In the case of a prize draw, the first correct entry drawn will be the winner.
9) Entries will become the property of Gaydio and will not be returned.
10) Entry into the competition is free and Lottery and Gaming regulations do not apply.
11) No liability will be accepted on the part of Gaydio, its co-promoters or agents for any loss, illness or injury resulting directly or otherwise from participation in any competition or promotion.
12) No liability on the part of Gaydio, its co-promoters or agents will be accepted for any action, civil or otherwise, taken against individual participants in the promotion.
13) Entrants into the promotion have no claim whatsoever to any intellectual or other property connected to any promotion, which remains in the sole ownership of Gaydio.
14) No promotional activity with any 3rd party, can be undertaken by any participant, before or after the promotion, without the express written consent of Gaydio.
15) Collusion with other participants is strictly prohibited and may result in immediate disqualification.
16) Entrants may be required to take part in future promotional activity exclusively for Gaydio before/during and/or after the promotion in connection with the promotion.
17) Gaydio reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without notification. Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions also apply to any subsequent revision, whether notified or not.
18) Unless stated, Standard network charges apply to text entries.
19) Entrants may be contacted via email or phone or text message by Gaydio and its partners. To opt-out please email firstname.lastname@example.org
20) Competition terms are subject to partner conditions as applicable.
Elevation: Mammoth competition
The prize draw is open to residents of the UK aged 21 and over.
The prize does not include: airport transfers between the prize winner’s home and the departure airport; the cost of any passports, visas, travel documentation or vaccinations required for the prize winner to travel to Mammoth Lakes; travel insurance; personal spending money; tips; medical expenses or additional expenses not mentioned in the prize description. Any additional costs and expenses incurred during the trip will be the responsibility of the prize winner.
In the event of cancellation by the winner, for whatever reason, no alternative prize will be given.
The prize providers retain the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event that the original prize offered is not available.
It is the responsibility of the prize winner to ensure they have a valid passport and travel insurance and obtain any necessary visas for their trip.
The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity on behalf of the prize providers
No purchase necessary to enter or win. Void where prohibited.
To enter the Competition, Entrants must submit their details in the form supplied and answer the multiple choice question.
Only one entry is permitted per person.
Entries can only be made at http://www.gaydio.co.uk/win/win-your-way-to-elevation-gay-ski-week until 23:59 on 30th January. Entries received after this entry period will not be valid.
The winner will be chosen at random and notified after the closing date.
The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
United Airlines does not accept responsibility for lost or undeliverable entries.
Ski carriage not included.
The winner will be contacted to notify them that they have won the competition by email. If the winner fails to respond within 5 days of contact, another winner will be chosen. If the winner cannot accept the prize, a new winner will be selected.
The prize is non transferable and non refundable and there is no alternative prize (cash or otherwise).
There is one Prize available. The winner is permitted to ask a plus one to accompany them.
The winner selected will receive two return United Economy® airline tickets on United Airlines for travel from London Heathrow Airport to Mammoth via San Francisco including all taxes. The flights are subject to availability at the time of booking. For full terms and conditions, please refer to the prize certificate.
Flight tickets are valid for travel 13th - 18th March 2018. Travel insurance and any transfer charges are not included and are at the winner’s own expense.
It is the prize-winners responsibility to ensure that, should a visa be required to enter a country, this is to be obtained prior to travelling. Failure to ensure the correct documentation is in place will probably result in the passenger being refused passage on the aircraft.
It is the prize-winners responsibility to ensure they have travel insurance cover prior to beginning their journey.
It is the prize-winners responsibility to ensure they are in possession of any health documents that may be required for the country they are visiting. Failure to obtain such documents could result in the passenger being refused entry.
All persons must travel on the same flight and dates as the winner and carry a valid passport. The prize must be used by the winner and companion travelling together.
The approximate retail value of the flights is $3000. Actual value may vary.
United Airlines disclaim liability for typographical errors and errors in distributions. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
Employees of United, associated companies, judges of the Competition or anyone else involved in the organisation of the Competition and their immediate family are not eligible to enter.
Any person entering the draw or accepting or using any prize agrees to release, discharge, and hold harmless United Airlines and their respective affiliates employees, officers, directors, and representatives from any claims, losses, and damages arising out of their participation in the draw or the acceptance or use or misuse of any prize.
Any person entering the draw or accepting or using any prize grants United a perpetual right to use his/her name, other biographical information, photos and/or likeness, and statements for commercial or publicity purposes, at any time without notice or compensation except where prohibited by law.
Partners reserve the right to publish the winners name on their official social media accounts, including Twitter, Instagram and Facebook and on their websites.
Your privacy is very important to us: we will not share your contact details with any third parties and will only use them to contact you with offers and notification of new products and services.
Entry into the prize draw implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Gaydio THT Competition 2018
Texts to this competition cost £3 plus your network standard text message rate with the following amounts being donated to THT. The remainder of the costs is the mobile phone network handling fee and is not included in the donation.
James Villa Holidays on Gaydio
- The following rules (“Rules”) together with Gaydio’s general competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at www.gaydio.co.uk) apply to ‘James Villa Holidays’ radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from 6th January 2018 to 16th February 2018 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Gaydio.
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the competition an entrant must go online to www.gaydio.co.uk and finish the sentence ….. I’m a James Villa Virgin and I…….
- The entrant must enter their details to WIN
- Entrants must be 21 years or older.
- Multiple entries are permitted up to a maximum of 1 entry per week; any additional entries above this limit will be excluded from the Competition.
- Weekly winners are not permitted to enter in the remaining weeks.
- Employees of Wyndham Worldwide and its group of companies are not permitted to enter.
- The Prize is–
- One winning entry will be picked each week by the presenter, who will decide on their favourite answer. Each weekly winner will receive a £100 Love2shop voucher.
- Each weekly winner will progress to the grand final, taking place on 16/02/2018.
- The prize for the grand final is a 7 night holiday for 4 people including flights and car hire or airport transfers, in one of the following destinations; Cyprus, Mallorca, Menorca, Lanzarote & the Algarve
- Those selected for the grand final will compete in a travel quiz, with incorrect answers resulting in elimination. The last entrant standing will win the grand prize.
- The winner will be able to choose a James Villa Holiday from the following James Villa locations: Cyprus, Mallorca, Menorca, Lanzarote & Algarve
- These terms and conditions are correct at the time of being published and may be subject to change without notice.
- The following rules together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at http://www.gaydio.co.uk/homepage/competition-terms-and-conditions/
- The prize booking is subject to James Villas booking conditions: http://www.jamesvillas.co.uk/information/booking-conditions
- Promoter: James Villa Holidays Limited, 20/20 Business Park, St. Leonard’s Road, Maidstone, Kent ME16 0LS (Company Number: 03643374).
- These terms and conditions are correct at the time of being published and may be subject to change without notice.
- The winner and companions are responsible for obtaining any other necessary travel documentation, authorization, immunizations and visas.
- The winner & their chosen guests must hold a valid passport and must be valid for a minimum of 6 months after the date of departure from the UK.
- The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable, has no cash alternative and has no cancellation value once booked.
- The Winner must be a named passenger on the booking and the person booking the holiday must be at least 21 years old
- The Prize does not include spending money, travel insurance or any other costs associated with the booking.
- Should the winner wish for additional passengers/ people to their James Villas holiday, this will be at the expense of the winner and is not included within the James Villas prize. This must be booked through James Villas and paid for by the winner/attendees.
- The holiday must depart by 31st December 2018.
- The holiday must be booked and passenger details must be confirmed by 30th September 2018.
- The holiday prize is valid until 31st December 2018.
- Car hire or return airport to villa transfers are included.
- Return economy flights will be provided for up to 4 people from any UK airport (subject to availability). Transfers to and from the winner’s chosen airport are not included.
- The winner will not be able to choose holiday dates departing between 13th July and 3rd September 2018.
- The winner must provide a range of preferred travel dates and James Villas to provide a selection of villas for the winner to choose from based on availability of those dates.
- Teletext Holidays
• Prize: 1 free stay for 2 people on half board basis for 7 nights at the Green Fields Apartments in Gran Canaria. Return flights, baggage and resort transfers included.
• Stays must be between 16.05.18 – 15.10.18 subject to availability.
• Entrants may only enter this competition once.
• Alternative accommodation may be made if circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter occur.
• Entrants must be at least 18 years of age and be living and a resident of the UK to enter this competition. Entrants must also hold a valid passport.
• The competition is not open to employees associated with the Promoter, and their associated companies or their families.
• Spending money, travel insurance, visas, other modes of transport or any other expenses incurred such as telephone calls, laundry, food, drinks, tips etc. are not included and are the responsibility of the prize winner to settle.
• Flight departures and times are dependent on availability. The Promoter will aim to organise departures and return flights to and from the closest main city airport as possible. It is up to the winner to organise transport to this location at their expense if necessary.
• This prize is non-transferable and must be taken by the prize winner.
• There are no cash alternatives or alternative prizes available.
• In the event of the advertised competition prize being unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize or prizes of equal or greater value.
• The winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries and will be formally notified within 30 days of the closing date with details of how to claim their prize.
• The winner of the holiday prize must claim their prize within 7 days of being notified. If they fail to claim their prize, the prize will be forfeit and a new winner picked.
• The selected winner will be put in contact with the Promoter’s fulfilment partner to arrange booking via phone. If the Promoter (or their partner) cannot get in contact within 3 times of trying and 7 days of picking the winner, the prize will be forfeit and a new winner picked.
• Entrants who tick the email opt in box are agreeing to receive regular email communications from the Promoter. Should entrants no longer wish to receive emails from the Promoter they may unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time. The Promoter does not sell or share your data with any other company. However for the prize winners only, we may pass your details on to our service providers and agents for the purposes of sending you the prize on our behalf.
• Competition winners may be required to take part in or co-operate with publicity.
• The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Use of false name or addresses, for example, a name by which the entrant is not usually known, will disqualify them from receiving any prize. The Promoter reserves the right to oblige any potential winner to provide documentary proof of their identity and age and address as directed by the Promoter before such person may claim their prize. In certain circumstances, the Promoter shall, at its discretion, require any person to present themselves in person supported by such documentation for identification purposes (we will reimburse all reasonable travel costs incurred) prior to releasing the prize.
• The Promoter shall be entitled to terminate or modify the promotion or to modify these rules at any time prior to the closing date if circumstance beyond their control occur. Entry in the competition implies acceptance of these rules.
• These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales and all parties will submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
James Villa Holidays Vote
- Only 1 vote per IP will be counted
- In the event of a draw Gaydio will have finial decision
A list of our Competition winners can be found here.