Competition Terms and Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) Competitions are open to residents of the United Kingdom (including Isle of Man and Channel Islands) only. Employees or volunteers of Gaydio CIC, Gaydio Brighton, Gaydio Digital, their partners, contributors, recent guests or their immediate families, agencies, or anyone else directly connected with the competition are not eligible to enter.
2) By entering any competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
3) All prizes are subject to availability. There will be no cash alternative.
4) Source material utilised by our question compilers will be taken as correct. The decision of the Gaydio judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5) Callers are not necessarily entitled to participate in the on-air competition and will not necessarily appear on-air in the order in which they are called. Gaydio is not obliged to reimburse callers for telephone charges when either on hold or on air.
6) Entry into the competition is deemed as agreement to take part in publicity accompanying or resulting from the competition.
7) Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in transit to the competition address. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
8) In the case of a prize draw, the first correct entry drawn will be the winner.
9) Entries will become the property of Gaydio and will not be returned.
10) Entry into the competition is free and Lottery and Gaming regulations do not apply.
11) No liability will be accepted on the part of Gaydio, its co-promoters or agents for any loss, illness or injury resulting directly or otherwise from participation in any competition or promotion.
12) No liability on the part of Gaydio, its co-promoters or agents will be accepted for any action, civil or otherwise, taken against individual participants in the promotion.
13) Entrants into the promotion have no claim whatsoever to any intellectual or other property connected to any promotion, which remains in the sole ownership of Gaydio.
14) No promotional activity with any 3rd party, can be undertaken by any participant, before or after the promotion, without the express written consent of Gaydio.
15) Collusion with other participants is strictly prohibited and may result in immediate disqualification.
16) Entrants may be required to take part in future promotional activity exclusively for Gaydio before/during and/or after the promotion in connection with the promotion.
17) Gaydio reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without notification. Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions also apply to any subsequent revision, whether notified or not.
18) Unless stated, Standard network charges apply to text entries.
19) Entrants may be contacted via email or phone or text message by Gaydio and its partners. To opt-out please email email@example.com
20) Competition Prizes are subject to partner conditions as applicable.
21) Gaydio or co-partner cannot be held responsible for delayed or undelivered items that are posted, including but not limited to tickets, wristbands or other entry mechanisms
22) Gaydio or co-partner Is not liable for any expenses incurred by competition entrants and winners related to the provision of this prize.
23) Competitions may be shared across the Gaydio Network. This includes Gaydio in any of the cities we currently broadcast in (list here) under the Gaydio brand on FM or DAB irrespective of the operating company. This also may include, but not limited to, online (including app, website and third party outlets) and via our website and social media.
24) If Gaydio or co-partner is unable to gain contact to the winner and/or the prize is not accepted within 7 days, the prize will be forfeited.
25) Where a prize is for an event, winners may be sent tickets via post or email supplied on the entrant form. Prizes may also be via a guest list or need to be collected in person. where collection is in person, this will be listed in the additional T&C's below.
26) Additional terms and conditions may apply, as below, for specific competitions. Where there is a conflict between the general terms and conditions and specific terms relating to competitions, Gaydio will be solely responsible for deciding which terms take priority.
Manchester International Festival T&C
The promoter is: MANCHESTER INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL whose registered office is at Blackfriars House, Parsonage, Manchester, M3 2JA
The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18+
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
The deadline for entries is 23.59pm BST time on 27th June 2021. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be accepted.
The promoter does not accept responsibility for any entries that are not received for whatever reason.
The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, an act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation, or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. The promoter will notify entrants of any changes to the competition as soon as possible.
The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
The prize is as follows a pair of tickets to MIF event of choice.
The Global Playground
Looking Forward to Tomorrow
Winners will be chosen on Monday 21 June.
The winner will be notified by email by Wednesday 23 June. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 24 hours, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
The promoter will notify the winner to organise the delivery of the prize.
The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The competition and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Additional Virtuo T&C
1. The promoter of the contest is Virtuo & Gaydio.
2. Each person is only allowed to enter the campaign once. Multiple sign ups by a single entity are not permitted.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. The winner of this contest will be entitled to a 7-day rental in a Mercedes A-class with Virtuo. This has a monetary value of around £400.
5. The prize will be valid for 12 months but cannot be redeemed between the dates 16/12/21 until 3/01/22.
6. Contest begins on 00:00:01 16/06/2021 and ends 23:59:59 29/07/2021. After this date there are no further entries permitted to the competition. Virtuo reserves the right to change the beginning or end date.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the
promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date with instructions on how to claim the prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner or cancel the prize.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her/their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by UK law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United Kingdom.
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her/their name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current European data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. The winner’s name will be available within 28 days after closing date by sending an email to us.
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network. You are providing your information to Virtuo & Gaydio and not to any other party. The information provided will be used in conjunction with the United Kingdom standard Privacy Policies.
19. Employees of Virtuo <> Gaydio or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
20. In order to redeem a winning car rental prize, you must meet the criteria to rent a car with Virtuo outlined in the Virtuo terms and conditions https://www.govirtuo.com/uk/terms-and-conditions
Winners A list of our Competition winners can be found here.