Competition Terms and Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) Competitions are open to residents of the United Kingdom (including Isle of Man and Channel Islands) only. Employees or volunteers of Gaydio CIC, their partners, contributors, recent guests or their immediate families, agencies, or anyone else directly connected with the competition are not eligible to enter.
2) By entering any competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
3) All prizes are subject to availability. There will be no cash alternative.
4) Source material utilised by our question compilers will be taken as correct. The decision of the Gaydio judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5) Callers are not necessarily entitled to participate in the on-air competition and will not necessarily appear on-air in the order in which they are called. Gaydio is not obliged to reimburse callers for telephone charges when either on hold or on air.
6) Entry into the competition is deemed as agreement to take part in publicity accompanying or resulting from the competition.
7) Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in transit to the competition address. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
8) In the case of a prize draw, the first correct entry drawn will be the winner.
9) Entries will become the property of Gaydio and will not be returned.
10) Entry into the competition is free and Lottery and Gaming regulations do not apply.
11) No liability will be accepted on the part of Gaydio, its co-promoters or agents for any loss, illness or injury resulting directly or otherwise from participation in any competition or promotion.
12) No liability on the part of Gaydio, its co-promoters or agents will be accepted for any action, civil or otherwise, taken against individual participants in the promotion.
13) Entrants into the promotion have no claim whatsoever to any intellectual or other property connected to any promotion, which remains in the sole ownership of Gaydio.
14) No promotional activity with any 3rd party, can be undertaken by any participant, before or after the promotion, without the express written consent of Gaydio.
15) Collusion with other participants is strictly prohibited and may result in immediate disqualification.
16) Entrants may be required to take part in future promotional activity exclusively for Gaydio before/during and/or after the promotion in connection with the promotion.
17) Gaydio reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without notification. Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions also apply to any subsequent revision, whether notified or not.
18) Unless stated, Standard network charges apply to text entries.
19) Entrants may be contacted via email or phone or text message by Gaydio and its partners. To opt-out please email firstname.lastname@example.org
20) Competition Prizes are subject to partner conditions as applicable.
Subject to availability, valid on any performance excluding Friday or Saturday night. Travel not included.
- The prize is subject to ‘Ticket Terms & Conditions’ found at https://www.ticketline.co.uk/info/terms
- To enter you must be at least 18 years old.
- Tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged or used for marketing purposes.
- No cash alternative
- Travel & accommodation not provided
- No food or drink may be brought into the concert arena
- Prize's available are 10 Pairs of tickets for Hacienda Classical at Kenwood House, London, on the 15th June and 10 pairs for Wrest Park Bedfordshire on 2nd September.
- Each Winner will Receive 1 pair of tickets for their chose date, there will be 20 winners in total
- Entrants can only enter once, so much choose preferred location
- Prize is:
- 1 night stay for 2 people sharing at the Ramada Plaza Hotel, Southport, with Breakfast
- Dinner for 2 at The Vincent Restaurant, Southport.
- Dinner is 3 courses, with a bottle of wine. Additional items will incur an extra charge which the winner will need to cover.
- Travel and spending money is not included in the prize
- Any extras incurred in the hotel are the responsibility of the competitions winner.
- Prize must be taken by 30 November 2018
- Prize is subject to availability on night requested.
Birmingham Pride / Manchester Airport
- Prize is 1 pair of weekend wristband for Birmingham Pride weekend
- 10 Winners will be drawn in total
- To enter, you must like the post on Facebook. Entries close on 18/5/18 at 10:00.
- Prize is subject to event entrance Terms & Conditions
A list of our Competition winners can be found here.